Chapter 5 : Truths Of Trainee Life

(Fast forward a week later)

The three girls were inseparable after their first meeting,they found out they really completed each other as a team.

Sae: "Vinnie! What's your strength?"

Vinnie: "Definitely my vocals!"she would gesture herself hitting a high note on an imaginary mic.

"What about Eun Chae?"

Eun Chae : "I am a dance queen!" Chae twirled up making the other 2 giggle.

"And our Sae is a...."

"RAP GODDESS!" Both the girls announce as SK smirks coolly.

SK: Woah we really are a great team!

EunChae : Let's come up with a team name!

Vinnie : Vin-Chae-Sae!?

EunChae: That's sounds cutee! What about the motto??!

Sae: "Let's Debut Hey!"

The girls exchanged glances.

"That sounded corny but....

Vin-Chae-Sae! Let's Debut Hey!"

______________________________

The girls were waiting for their monthly evaluations as they all say in their studio,waiting for the pd to come in.

All girls sat in their own groups,engrossed in their own talks.

Sae noticed Vinnie was tensed. She had been working on choreography for her entrance test to I-LAND. She was nervous about the dance part,since it was not her strongest forté.

Sae assuringly put her hand over her friends and nodded with a smile.

"You will be fine Vinnie."

Vinnie smiled and nodded back.

"Thank you Sae. I am glad I have you both."

As the three girls were having their lovey dovey moments,the villain of their story of course had to step in for some masala.

"Tsk tsk why dearest Vinnie Kim? Looks like someone's having a tough time with the trainee life huh sweetie?" Ji Eun said sarcastically as the trio rolled their eyes.

"Yah...just go away shoo shoo " SK swatted her off as if she was a fly,leaving her aghast.

"Did you just shoo shoo me off? You 5th grade failure star?!"

Before the argument would get bigger,EunChae the peacemaker stepped in,knowing SK's temper,she couldn't let it escalate at this moment.

"Yah,she is just trying to provoke you,let it be." She tries to reason.

"What's the need for me to provoke? I am just questioning why none of us girls,who have been training here since several months and years don't get that opportunity,but some random half blood just comes in one day and takes it away from us- Don't you think we have a right to question?" EunChae notices some of the other girl's expressions.

It looked like they had the same thoughts that Ji Eun just voiced out.

To be honest,she understood the other girl's feelings,because as much as they were friendly with each other,this was a competition,a survival of its itself. And everyone waited to grab every chance they had.

Before anyone could say anything,Vinnie stepped up,walked up to Ji Eun,to talk to her-eye to eye.

"I know,and respect each and every girl's dream here,and all the hard work and passion they have put into this. I also know I don't have a longer training period. But the passion?" She tapped on her heart.