Chapter 4 : I-LAND Girl?!

Mr Nam was enjoying the view of the Han river as he sipped on his green tea.

He was at peace,knowing he has accomplished the task of reuniting a childhood duo while at the same time finding two gems for Hybe.

"They must be so happy to see each other after long." He thinks and giggles to himself,but the next second he hears footsteps running towards his direction,accompanied by screams for help.

His mind immediately calculates.

"The sound is not as shrill as a dolphin-not Kai, doesn't sound like laughter-not Hobi.....who could it be...?" As he thought , he recognised the voice.

"Chan-ie!"

He ran to the direction of the scream and was astonished to see the young trainee pinned to the floor by the newest addition to their family-SK

"Yah! How dare you backstab me!" She asks in outrage as she grabs his collar.

"Aah Saee get off me!" The poor boy seemed frightened.

"You leave me in that Tube of a company and you come here?!" She goes on.

Mr Nam was indeed surprised.

They really did not grow up from their childhood bickering.

They were still 15 year old kids.

He had to interfere or poor boy would not see tomorrow.

He quickly went in and seperated SK from Jo Woochan.

"Aah SK yah! What were you doing to your friend. I thought you would be happy seeing him again." He said to her as she looked backs at him apologetically.

"I am sorry,I did not mean on creating a ruckus...but this guy here stabbed me in the back." She looked at him accusingly.

"Miss Bae Sae Kyung I am a follower of Gandhi,I preach non violence. I please not guilty your honour." He said sarcastically.

"Jo Woochan,do you have a death wish?"

"Bae Sae Kyung you think you scare me?"

"Yah!"

"Yah!"

They stepped near to each other,having an intense eye lock.

Mr Nam was witnessing the legendary reunion war of two childhood rapper frenemies.

_________________________________

SK couldn't believe it yet. Jo Woochan really abandoned her in that old Tube company and came here all by himself.

If not for Mr Nam, Chan-ie would have been a goner.

For now she was in the dining hall,with her meal. She tried to control the anger she was experiencing by focusing on her food instead.

As she munched on the Kimbap, another snobbish girl approached her.

"Hey newbie! This is where i-The Ji Eun sits!" The brunette who had a despicable face said in a haughty tone.

Ji Eun raised an eyebrow.

"I don't see your name written here. Besides,if you want something, be nice about it-"

"Yah,look how this failed former tv star is talking up to the Ji Eun? I don't need to be polite to no one. What's mine,is mine!"

SK was in a bad mood and this chick was testing her nerves.

"This b**** getting one from me today." SK gritted and was just about to get up to pick a fight,another person interrupted.

"Yah! Ji Eun! Don't cause trouble. SK might not know about you being under watch,but I do. You better behave before I let Mr Hong know about your 'good behaviour' ."