𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞 (𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧) 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 (𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌)

(In this you're gonna call her Jane because you guys met in California)

| Imagine comforting Eleven (your girlfriend) after the incident at the rink-o-mania|

[Serendipity]

"Jane, are you ok?" You sit down next to her, placing your hand on top of hers trying to comfort her. She looks at you and then looks back at her project while taking her hand away from yours.

"C'mon Jane you can talk to me." You say scooting closer. She looks up from her project and faces you. "When...when I hit Angela, I saw how you looked at me." She takes a long pause as you can see tears forming in her eyes. "You were scared of me."

You look at her sadly before pulling her into a nice hug "Oh Jane...I could never be scared of you," You say kissing her forehead

You both pull back from the hug and smile softly at her. Your smile fades as you go to ask her a serious question. She notices the change in your face and asks "What wrong y/n?" You twirl your fingers around nervously "Why did you hurt Angela?" You ask, you didn't see the situation happen you only heard about what happened after Jane explained to you when you came to take her home.

She takes a deep breath "She's makes fun of me a lot infront of Will and other people. She's been mean to me ever since I came to the school....and when I went to the roller rink with Will, she threw a milkshake on me." She says looking down sadly.

You feel anger course through your body as you heard what Jane just told you. You never knew how Angela treated Jane mainly because you guys had completely different schedules and only saw each other after school.

You were surprised because Angela had always been nice to you but no matter how she treated you. Jane would obviously be the one who you believed.

"Ok well how about I stick with you during my lunch period tomorrow and I'll make sure Angela or her friends won't mess with you" she looks up at you with a small smile on her face "Really?" She asks hopefully

"Yeah and I'll have a talk with her, she's not gonna bother you anymore" you giving Jane a soft peck on the lips.

"Thank you y/n, really."

"Anything for the girl I love."