𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐚 + 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 (𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌+𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌)

(Ik y'all gonna get me for this one but I'm sorry Elodie has a choke hold on me🙁)

|| Imagine saving El from Angela (your girlfriend) ||

"Hey Will what's up?" You ask jogging up to Will in the school hallway. He looks to his right seeing you now walking next to him.

"Nothing really, I was just looking for Jane" he says chuckling. Will was always kind of a "strange" kid which explained why he was a loner, only being accompanied by his sister.

You offered him to join many of your friend groups but he preferred to stay to himself. "Will what's wrong? You look nervous" you asked looking at him concerned

"In class today... something went wrong with her presentation and Jane was pretty sad about it and when class was over she walked off without me."

"It's ok Will we'll find her somewhere"

As you guys walk closer to the exit door you see a group of students outside surrounding something. Will walks through the double doors as you follow behind.

The first thing you see is Jane on the floor and one of Angela's friends stomping on Janes blue binder. You and Will rush over to the swarm of students in worry.

As Will runs over to comfort a crying Jane you pushed one of Angela's friends out the way and grab Angela by the wrist.

"What the hell are you guys doing to her!" You yell in anger. Angela whips her head around and looks at you in shock while her face turns pale

"I- uh- we weren't doing anything serious we were just messing around" She says panicked.

The crowd of students disperse including Angela's friends, now it's just Will and Jane with you guys.

"It doesn't look like Jane was messing around Angela, you hurt that poor girl" you release Angela's wrist.

"You obviously don't know how to stop being such a- a bitch!" You say upset. Angela stares at you hurt and surprised

"So until you actually know how to get your act together we're over Angela" you begin to walk to Will and his sister until Angela grabs your hand.

"Wait love-" you snatch your hand away quickly, "No, I don't wanna hear it. Leave me alone."

You walk over to Will who's holding Jane's hand as you walk over and pick up her crushed history project. You hear Will attempting to comfort her "It's ok, we'll fix it together I promise."

You guys all walk off still trying to make the sad girl feel better leaving Angela standing outside alone.

Angela sighs in anger holding her face with both of her hands.

"Great.. another problem I have to deal with"