𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐚 + 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 2 (𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌+𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌)

"Are you okay Jane?" You ask her as you paint one of her mini figures from her now ruined project

She nods her head and grabs some tape from your desk. You guys decided you could help fix her project at your house because you have more materials.

"Listen Jane, I know you probably don't wanna talk about it right now but um, I'm really sorry...about what Angela and her friends did to you." You say disappointed

Jane looks over to you with a slightly sad face. "It's ok y/n you don't have to apologize, you don't have control over your girlfriend's actions."

Your face shortly shows a shocked expression and you start to smile slightly.

"Oh wow Jane!" You say surprised, Jane looks at you confused. "What is it?" You start chuckling slightly.

"Your English. You're using bigger words than usual, it seems like that after school studying really helped out." You point out happily.

She starts to smile widely and puts down the roll of tape "You noticed? Thanks for the compliment, I've been working really these past few weeks."

We were just about to start another conversation until your mom opens the door to your room and peeking her head in.

"Hey hon there's someone on the phone for you." You turn your head to face her and then getting up from your seat.

"Oh uh ok hold on Jane I'll be right back" you say patting her shoulder quickly and then exiting the room.

You walk downstairs and go up to the phone and putting it to your ear

"Hello, who is it?"

"Uh Y/n it's me Angela"

"Angela I thought I told you to leave me alone, I'm not in the mood"

"Wait just don't hang up!"

You sigh heavily in annoyance and pinch the bridge of your nose

"What do you want Angela?"

"I need you to meet me at my house please"

"..I can't"

"Why not?"

"Because I'm busy helping Jane fix her project, which may I remind you Angela that you and your stupid friends destroyed"

You hear her suck her teeth and groan on the other line

"Then....then when can we talk?"

"I don't know Angela- listen I really got to go"

"Ok well can you please talk to me soon?"

"Yeah Angela. Goodbye"

You finally hang up the phone and go back upstairs to your room to finish up on Janes project.

--

It's now 2 hours later and Jane had went home. You were getting ready for bed after dinner and your shower.

When you finished putting your pj's on and shutting off the lamp in your room before getting into bed you hear a knock on your bedroom window.

You look at your clock that was flashing the time 10:45pm. "Who the hell could be at my window this late?" You mutter to yourself lowly.

Walking to your window you see a very familiar face pop up.

"Angela?! What the hell are you doing here?" you whisper shout, trying not to wake up your parents in the next room.

All Angela does is gesture to the lock on your widow with slight smirk. You sigh unlocking the window and opening it for Angela to hop in.

She climbs in and when she lands on her feet she turns to you putting the bag she had on her back down on your room floor.
"Hi" she says with a smile.

"What's in the bag Angela?" You say gesturing to the medium sized backpack she just placed on your floor. She takes off her shoes and plops on your bed with a simple response. "Clothes."

"I told my parents you invited me over for a sleepover sooo." You chuckle lightly and then turn to face her figure.

"You know we're not supposed to be on speaking terms right? Considering that I broke up with you earlier today." You say unamused, Angela obviously doesn't like that response seeing a frown form on her face.

"Hey don't say that! We're on a break, we're not over over" She says scooting closer to your on your bed.

"Well then I guess we're on a break until you give Jane a proper apology and stop messing with her."

She rolls her eyes quickly. "Is there something going on with you and Jane? You've been so protective over her and you guys are always close since she transferred to our school."

You look at her with a shocked expression on your face.

"How could you assume something like that Angela! I've been protective over her because of you and your goons. All you guys have ever done was messed with that poor girl for no reason. She's such a sweet girl and I don't know how you and your friends could treat somebody so badly." You say upset.

Angela looks away from you and then takes a deep breath.

"Fine, I'll apologize to Jane and try to become friends with her... I'll even drop my friends" She says fiddling with her fingers.

"You don't have to drop your friends Ange, the least you can do is to tell them to leave Jane alone." You say looking at her.

"Okay I promise I'll sort it all out at school tomorrow" She says holding your hand.

You hug her and then peck her on the lips.

"Ok now go to bed, I was just about to lay down until you started knocking on my window" you say chuckling.

--

You're walking through the school hallways with Jane, planning to meet her brother outside. While you guys are talking you see Angela walk up to the both of you nervously.

"Uh Jane?" She says standing in front of her, gaining the girls attention. "....Yes Angela?" She asks confused.

"Listen, I wanted to say sorry for how I've been treating you these past few weeks and uh I hope that we can start over again and become...friends." Angela says, standing awkwardly.

Jane smile a little bit "okay then, I'll accept your apology and try to start off on good terms since you are dating my bestfriend.

"Um ok, yeah cool."

They're friends and we all get a happy ending because I said so🤬