°Robin Buckley°

Requested by thesandlotvitar

~imagine Robin nearly beating someone up because they flirted with you~

You, Steve and Robin hanging out at scoops for work with Dustin tagged along and you were talking about how you guys almost died in a secret Russian base.

"I don't do drugs dad it was only marijuana, boop" y/n said mocking Steve "oh my god you are so annoying, I was drugged"

"but you told Dusty bun that you don't do drugs" Dustin hit y/n's shoulder "Dude" he said
"Just ignore her"y/n heard her girlfriend say she turned in her chair with a sly smirk

"how could you ignore me? I'm too much of a loving person" you say in a high pitched voice

"You're so obnoxious" she sits back
Y/n placed her hand over her heart and leaned her head back groaning she brought her head back up "y'know you love me" they all started laughing until they interrupted by the sound of a bell, Steve, Y/n and Robin shared looks.

"I went last time" Steve and Robin said at the same time. You groaned as you groaned as you got up from the chair "That better not be Erica and her posse of ten year olds wanting samples".

Steve's former friend Tommy.H "sonofabitch" she said under her breath she walked up to the counter and plastered a smile on her face. "Ahoy didn't see ya' there would you like to set sail on this ocean of flavor with me I'll be your captain, I'm Y/n L/n"

Tommy smirked "I'd like to order" he took a pause "your number" Y/n took a deep breath trying not to laugh at that weak attempt. Deep breath Y/n don't flip your shit, you can't lose your job she thought "if it's not on the menu you can't get it and plus I have a girlfriend" "We-" Y/n cut
Tommy off.

"Dude back off she'll kick your ass" Robin came to the counter you look back to see Dustin and Steve watching mouth a gape they know something's about to go down.

Y/n heard Tommy try to say something but you see Robin punch him right in the nose Robin was going for another hit until y/n stopped her Y/n covers her mouth for a second then uncovers her mouth and snickering "shit..." Y/n looked over to Tommy and says "I tried to warn you dude" "Holy, that hurt like a bitch" Robin says rubbing her hand y/n looks at Robin and says "You are most definitely losing your job" Robin looked at y/n and pecked her on the forehead the moment gets stopped when you guys hear Dustin say "Hope someone helps him, oh well not our problem"
----------------------------------
OMG Robin is such an underrated character like she owns my heart ✧