𝐉𝐨𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐲 (𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌)

||IMAGINE DOING THE WIRED AUTO COMPLETE INTERVIEW WITH JOE||

(You're around the younger casts age)

"Hi I'm Y/n L/n" and "I'm Joe Keery and this is the Wired Auto Complete Interview" You both say in sync and laughing.

You get handed cardboard with tape on it, You look behind the camera talking to the crew.

"Alright so how do we do this, do we like peel this tape or something" You say chuckling not being sure.

After you get the confirmation the crew asks questions that have been surprisingly searched up my lots of people some were common questions and some were down right hilarious.

It's now your turn to answer a question that's on the board with the first word "How", you peel back the tape and the first question says "How old is Y/n L/n" you read out loud

"I'm 20 and my birthday is actually coming up in a couple of weeks so I'll be 21 soon" after you say that sentence Joe looks at you in shock and you stare back confused.

"....What" He says slowly. You laugh and respond with "Yeah I'm 20. You didn't know that?" He puts his hand over his mouth in shock.

"Dude what..no way, I swear it was like last week we were celebrating your sixteenth birthday. I feel so old!" He says astonished while you laugh at his reactions

"Hold on guys I think I'm gonna start tearing up, when we started filming you guys were like this big" Joe says putting little space in between his two fingers.

He pulls your head to rest it on his shoulder while fake sobbing. You pat his back laughing "Aww Joe is sad".

"You know Caleb is gonna turn 21 as well in October" "WHAT "