Did anyone think about BDSM?

"Alright my amazing crime fighters, this case is a gnarly one so I hope you have a stronger stomach than I do" Penelope Garcia - a woman Aurora had yet to be introduced to but already knew a lot about - presented the case at the front of the round table room next to a big whiteboard that showed pictures of victims.

"Today's case is in California, 4 victims brutally murdered. COD was asphyxiation on two of the four and the others were stabbing however all victims had been stabbed." She said turning her face away from the screen as the crime scene images flashed up on the screen

"Was there any connection between the victims?" Aurora asked quietly without looking up from her case file. Her voice spoke of anxiety towards the surroundings however she was intently focused on the pictures and case file in hand.

"There was no apparent connection but they were killed very close together and in the same manner so the local PD has flagged it as serial" Penelope said with a small smile towards Aurora "it's nice to meet you agent Angelle"

"Okay I think we all know the drill" Aaron said looking up from his case file to address the team "wheels up in 30" he turned to meet Auroras eyes with the smallest hint of a smile "it's my catchphrase"

"Hey! I'm Jennifer Jareau" a blonde woman from the team reached her hand out to shake Aurora's "but everybody calls me JJ. It really is great to meet you - your work with Interpol was beyond amazing and you truly are an inspiration for us women in the bureau"

"Well thank you! It's really nice to meet you too!" Aurora said with a curt nod and a professional smile - one she had learned from years of press meetings with her father- an influential business owner who was powerful all across the world.

"And I'm Jason Gideon." The man stood close to Aaron said with a nice smile "it's nice to have another woman on our team, the bureau needs more girl-power"

"It's great to meet you sir" Aurora said with another professional smile "it's an honour to be in the same room as the man who pretty much single handedly revolutionised the art of profiling victims and built the BAU. My father always told me you were a big role model to him when he created his business"

"Well it's nice to finally have someone comment on it" Gideon said "it was a whole lot of work - but I can imagine less than what your father put in to create Angelle corp"

"He would be overly happy to hear you hold him to such a high regard sir, it truly is an honour to be on your team - the greatest minds of the FBI" she remarked looking toward Aaron

"It's our pleasure to have you here" he said with the most sincere smile she had ever seen.  "Do you know the way to the runway where we keep the jet? It's pretty important"

"I actually don't" Aurora said looking down at her shoes "I suppose I should have done more research before I told you I would join the team."

"Don't be silly. I will show you the way" Aaron said with a small chuckle as they walked down to the parking lot where Aaron and Aurora's cars were parked next to each other. "Hey, I hope you don't think I'm overstepping my boundaries but do you think we could go in your car and I could show you the directions?" He asked rather quietly.

"Yes of course" Aurora replied softly "are you sure this isn't just a ploy so you can spend more time with me? Or do you only like me for my shiny car?" She added with a small pout on her face

"It's definitely not the car Rori" he said with an incredulous smile and an eye roll

The drive to the runway was quiet but filled with music from the radio - it was a comfortable silence that both Aurora and Aaron basked in, they did not need conversation, they were perfectly happy in each other's company. That alone was enough.