something that belongs to me

The next morning, Aaron woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. It was JJ telling him that there was a case and the team needed to get the the FBI headquaters immediately.

Aurora groaned softly as he started to get up from her bed and moved her from his arms "please just stay for a minute more" she sighed softly and pulled him back down to the bed and straddled his hips

"Rori, we will be late for work" he whispered into her ear as he put his hands on her hips and pulled her down lightly onto his own hips. "your boss will not be very happy if you're late now will he?"

"JJ hasn't actually called me yet" she said with a soft smirk "so actually we have plenty of time to do as we please, that is until she calls me and makes it clear I have to get there very very quickly" and then she carefully placed her lips on his and kisses him very softly like she was kissing the most fragile thing on earth.

Aaron broke the kiss first and started to suck and kiss her neck making her moan very quietly but softly as the answered her ringing phone to JJ who told her all about the case

"Aurora I'm so sorry" JJ said softly into the phone "we have a case, how quickly can you get here?"

"can you give me around an hour JJ?" she said in between a moan "you know I have to get changed etc"

"Aurora Angelle are you having sex right now?" JJ laughed softly "oh my god at least one of us is getting some right now"

"what no!" Aurora said as she rolled off Aaron start brushing her hair "I am not having sex right now Jennifer Jareau!"

"whatever you say Angel!" JJ said right before hanging up the phone.

"okay now I have to think of a backup story for that monstrosity" she said with a sigh as Aaron walked up behind her and placed his head on her shoulder "fuck what am I going to wear?"

"Angel, stop" he said with a smile as he walked over to the door that opened to her walk in wardrobe "let me help with the clothes while you worry about the rest of the team?"

"fine" she said as she walked over to him as he began to walk around her wardrobe. He picked out a simple yet pretty outfit, a white button-up blouse and black slacks. He even picked out a white lace bra and panties set for her and then he started to get dressed himself. He wore a white button-up shirt with black suit trousers and a black blazer to match, he also wore a yellow silk tie that matched her yellow pendant that she was wearing today.

"We match!" Aurora said as she applied the last part of her makeup routine - her lipstick. "I do hope nobody finds this immensely suspicious."

"Black trousers are extremely common sweetheart" he said smiling as he kissed her cheek "but I must say you make them look absolutely spectacular my dear"

Quietly she stood and walked over to her closet and picked out her black loubutin heels and her black Hermés handbag with a white scarf tied around the handle to protect it. "I think I'm ready to get going!" She said slipping on her heels and stepping out onto the linoleum floors "we had best get in the car otherwise we will be late"

"Oh yeah!" He said softly taking his eyes off her ass "you're torturing me sweetheart, now that I know what underwear you're wearing I can't think of you in only that white lace"

"Get in the car" she said smacking his arm lightly with a smile "if you're good I might give you a present later okay?" She smirked and gave him a quick peck on the lips before walking out of the door with him and walking into her garage "what car should we drive to work today agent hotchner?"

He looked around at the room with 7 very expensive cars parked perfectly inside. "Is that a Shelby mustang?" He said in shock with his eyes gleaming

"Okay then, we are taking the Shelby" she said with a smile as she linked her hand with his "you look starstruck darling, are you okay?"