The party part one

in the roy Chaudhary mansion

everything was destroyed .
the beautiful happy atmosphere that  once surrounded the area was gone .
it went away with the light and the happiness of  the Haveli . she was somebody's wife somebody's boudi( sister in law ), somebody's Bahu ( daughter in law ), somebody's chotimalkin ( young mistress ).

  she was the most loved and adored member of the family but now  if you ask anyone how they felt about her they would either say they were  disgusted  or they hate her .

all because of a daMn misunderstanding between the two families . which was created by the third party .

they all were trying to forget about her and move on  but what they didn't know was that a  storm the same girl that they all had abandoned and talked bad about was returning to destroy their life or did she have another motive.

Date (10/06/1935)

Place - roy chodhary haveli .

B ( binoy Roy chaudhary )

B -   everyone please listen to me carefully . we will be going to attend and English officer's niece's birthday party
  she is the daughter of the biggest businessman in Paris  and the future Ceo of his company . show everyone please get ready and make sure to be polite with her and make her happy because it we do that we might gain amazing deal .

A ( Aniruddh Roy Chowdhury )

A -  but dad I don't want to go I have some work .

B -  no it's or Buts get ready this instant we will be lEaving within 2 hours .

after this everyone retired To Their  RoomS and  started changing clothes and getting ready for the party .

place Das Haveli

dAs Haveli had also gone really quiet  because they had two lost the light and happiness of their life their daughter Boundita .

everyone was unhappy and destroyed throughout last two years . especially chandrachud because he created the entire misunderstanding because he wanted to marry Boundita .

T -  listen everyone we will be going to a party of a British officer  he is celebrating the  20th birthday of his beloved nice who is the CEO of  B O S Fashion House a very famous and reputed fashion house in  Paris . if we make her happy we might get a amazing deal . so go and get ready this instance I hope I have made myself absolutely clear .

C -  thakuma ( grandmother )why didn't you tell this to us before I think we should take some gifts and other things with us .

T -  good thought Jamai Babu( son in law ) let us take a lot of gifts for them .
Hariya go and buy a lot of gifts from the market .

Potter mansion ( Tulsipur )

the entire house was happy and was decorated like a bride  because it was the birthday of Their little child their beloved Niece bOndita who had come from Paris .

a huge party was arranged that date In the house  but the purpose was not only celebrating  Bondita's birthday but also
and  take the first step towards destroying  the dasas and the roy Choudhary .

one man is Knocking on the door  shown the door was opened by the lady of the house lady Lily Potter.

L -  Sirius ,Marilyn I am so glad you both  could make it .

S -  lily flower we wouldn't miss queenIe's birthday for anything in the world .

L - come inside the two of you .

but as Lily was saying this serious had already walked into the house and sat down on the couch .

M -  you didn't even have to say that Lily he already went inside and Sat on the couch . such a manner less fellow .

S -  I may be a mannerless fellow but I am your mannerless fellow .

before the  conversation  could continue James and Harry came downstairs looking exactly the same .wearing exactly the same clothes the only way to distinguish between the two of them was the fact that James had Hazel eyes and Harry had the electrifying green eyes of his mother .

J -  padfoot And paws it is nice to see the both of you . how have you been doing ?

M -  oh my god prongs did finally Lily
manage to teach you manners. you need to teach me how you did that .

L -  no his just time to act  manners full for the sake of  maintaining his image and is practicing from the morning how to attend the guest .

M -  How sad I thought you finally figured out how to tame These two .

L -  HUn is only one person that can control the two of them.

  "Queenie"
set the both of them together .

did someone say my name

they all heard a voice say 
day turned around and saw that BondIta was standing there  in a simple blue dress  .

L -  Honey why are you not dress did you know the guest might  start arriving  in one hour .

B -   aunty  but I was unable to pick out which dress to where you all got me such amazing gowns .

L /m -  then let us help you sugar .

with that the ladies along with BondIta that are left for her room to help Her ready .

H -  are they going to come down in at least one and a half hour .

??-  let's hope so because I'm pretty sure these two idiots one be able to deal with all the guests alone .

H -  oh my god uncle  rEmus  you nearly scareD the life out of me .

R - I am so sorry cub .

?? -  where all the ladies Harry ??

H -  they are All up stairs with BounDita nymphadora .

N -  don't you dare call me nymphadora again Harry , it is either Lupin or Daura  have I made myself absolutely clear to you young man .

H -  yes Dora now you may go .

with that Dora left to meet with all the other girls .

to be continued