reuniting with family

Potter Mansion,
Tulsipur .

It was the next morning, everyone in the Potter Mansion was buzzing with happiness especially Bondita as her family was coming to India.

Soon knock on the door was heard and girl dressed in a beautiful green dress and wore an emerald headband on her head.

( something like this👇)

The girl was not other than our dear Bondita

She open the door to see a beautiful girl around 18 years old standing in front of the door with a huge smile on her face.

It was none other than Bondita's youngest cousin ashnoor Rudra Singh Oberoi.

( She was wearing something like this👇)

A

s soon as the girl so Bondita she jumped with happiness.

Bondita hugged the girl really tight and said," oh my god! My Little munchkin your finally here I miss you so so much."

To which ashnoor replied saying," oh come on bonbon didi .
I am grown up now why do you still keep calling me little munchkin.

To which Bournvita replied to ashnoor in a mom voice saying, " Oh hello madam, you are always going to be a little munchkin for me no matter how much your age is."

But before ashnoor could say anything else they had a female voice say," you both started fighting again, you could have atleast waited for everyone to get inside the house."

It was Bhavya Singh Oberoi mother of ashnoor and chachi of Bondita

Sorry mama/chi, sad both the girls.

Then they had another voice say," so if you all are done, let's go inside the house because I am very excited to meet my friends." (It was Shivay Singh Oberoi or as his family called him Billu.)

" you only care about meeting your friends ,Shivay your daughter is standing in front of you atleast go and hug her.( said Anika Shivay Singh Oberoi mother of bondita)

After which shivaay was tackled to the ground by a pair of arms that certainly belong to his beloved daughter who he missed so very much so he have her back as feirsly.

Suddenly that hug was broken by two other people who were Omkara Singh Oberoi and Rudra Singh Oberoi over now irritated that their brother was hogging their beloved niece.

And both of them one by one took her in there arms picked her up and twirled her around.

"Chachu I missed you so much". Said bondita while hugging her chachoo's very tightly.

Then both her chachi's came in front and hug the tightly and she hug them back as fearsly as they did.

After this all of them went inside where James,Lily and Harry Potter were already waiting for them .sirius and Marlene black where already waiting for their friends remus lupin would join them after a short time.

All the friends each other very tightly and started talking about their life and how it was going and what was the next step of the plan.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!
how is everyone doing??
I hope you are doing amazing.

I hope you liked the chapter.
And let me tell you something the next 2 to 3 chapters are going to be full of drama,
so I hope you are extremely excited.