party part 3

Here on the other hand the roy Chaudhary and the Das family had also reached the Potter Manor.

Where they were welcome inside by lady Potter.

They decided to start mingling with other guests at the party Trilochan Kaka went to the other zamindars (landlords) he saw there.

Binoy Roy Choudhary went to other Businessman he saw.
batuk saw few of his friends that had come to the party with their families so he went to their. Somnath so fellow doctors there so he went to them.

But Anirudh was just standing in a corner watching everyone that is when he felt a hand on his shoulder he turned around to see the young heir Harry Potter standing there.

H - hello ,why are you standing here all by yourself.

Anirudh looked at the young heir and said .

A - actually I wasn't in the mood to mingle with others.

H - it is fine come let me introduced you to my friends.

But before Anirudh could protest Harry had already taken him towards his friend group and Harry said .

H - hey guys look who it is.

D( Draco Malfoy)- well if it isn't the great barrister Anirudh Roy Chaudhary we heard all about before we came here.

A - hello ,nice to meet everyone.

D - hello nice to meet you too, I am Draco, Draco Malfoy. heir to the most ancient and noble house of Malfoy.

M( Matthew slytherine) - well met Barrister Anirudh . I am Mathew slytherine. Heir to the most ancient and noble house of slytherine.

DG - nice to meet you barrister Anirudh, I am daphne Greengrass heiress the most ancient and Nobel house of Greengrass.

R - hello mate, my name is Ronald Weasley.

H - so tell us something about your work barrister.

A - well I have been working on getting educational rights for women and I also help women who are in distress because of their husbands or fathers.

DG - that is brilliant. I hope to see success soon.

That is when lady Lilian Potter came and ask daphne go upstairs to the other girls.

After a little while Lord James felamont Potter ask for everyone's attention and announces that

J - let's call the person for whom this party was arranged . Please make a loud round of applause for the lady of the evening my sweet niece ,
lady Bondita shivaay singh oberoi.

At the mention of the name Bondita all the colours from the faces of Roy Choudhary and Das families Fly Away.

After the announcement a beautiful girl is seen descending down the stairs. She was wearing a beautiful gown that was complementing her natural beauty.

After the seeing her face each and every member of the roy Choudhary and das family is left shocked because they thought that she had gone and became a sanyasini but here she was standing as the next CEO of bso fashion house

J - bondita my darling neice please say a few words for our guests.

B - hello,
welcome everyone thank you so much for coming to my birthday party it means so much to me for all of you to have come here and give in your precious time for my birthday.
Thank you so much once again and I hope you all enjoy the party very much.

T - doesn't bondita look a little different.

C - not only different she has completely changed herself.

L - excuse me everyone ,it is time for the dances to begin first for the father -  daughter dance.

Lord James Potter went ahead ask for bondita's hand and started dancing with her soon after the father daughter dance was completed.

Then one by one all her honorary brothers came and took her dancing on the dance floor.

After the little while bondita decided to address the guest that had decided to come to her birthday party.

B - hello everyone,
I am so happy that you all made it to my birthday party. As you all know that I have been exceptionally secretive with my life before I finally found my parents again.
But today I am more than willing to answer any questions you have in your hearts .

?? - hey is it true that you are a barrister? And if you are then why are you in the business field?

B - a gold medalist barrister actually. Something in my personal life happened that was the reason for me to actually start pursuing law,
but the thing has been taken away from me and now being barrister does nothing but hurt me.

Hearing this broke Anirudh heart . Because he knew she was talking about him.

??- is it true that you are a divorcee ??
And if you are then what is the story behind it. That is if you don't mind sharing it with us.

B - yes actually I was married at the age of 8 years old.
Initially I was supposed to marry a guy who was the age of my grandfather, preposterous I know.
But he died on the wedding podium and everyone blamed me saying that I was a bad omen for him and his family.
It was decided that I had to become a Sati, it means to get burnt along with the body of your husband on his pyre.
My adoptive mother tried everything in her power to stop them from doing this but nothing worked.
In the end a young barrister jumped in between me and those villagers and saved me and swore that he will be by my side in my entire life. He married me after that to save me.
After this we went through many challenges together and never failed in a single one of them.
In the end after 4 years of our marriage we mutually agreed that we were going to get divorce but I did not even know what divorce actually meant at the time as I was only 12 years old but I agreed anyway.
But after this a real problem started the world did not want us to stay together because we did not have any relationship when I ask him about this he said that we would be best friends forever.
After this my own adoptive grandmother decided that it will be correct for me to be married at the age of 12, I know it is ridiculous but the story has not finished yet.
My ex husband did not want me to be married again and be stuck in the same place where it all begin so he kidnapped me and took me to London to complete my studies and become a barrister.
It was heartbreaking to let him go ,
I could not understand what I was feeling as I was only a 12 year old at that time.
I wait a patiently for 8 years when finally my studies were completed and I was free to go back to India but in the 8 years in London I had actually found my birth family.
But I still decided to go back to India and meet my other family there and inform them about the fact that I had found my birth family.
When I came back to India I saw that everything had change the people I loved one now my enemies I try to correct everything but nothing happened and it backfired on me only this happened about 2 years ago I left India and didn't want to come back.
But here I am.
That is my story thank you for patiently listening.

Each and every member of the roy Choudhary And das family had it Tears in their eyes. Because the realise that how much there enemity had affected the common person both the families loved.

But both the families were not ready to keep that egoes aside an apologize for what happened 8 years ago. Even though it was not either of their mistake the only mistake the day had committed was not recognising the snake that was hiding in plain sight .