4| Bad Boy Appeal

🔥🔥🔥Warning❗️Mini Fire Alarm scene coming your way!😏😉😘

It's not much really, just a little taste of what's to come.

"Fuck, Millie, you taste so damn good

"Fuck, Millie, you taste so damn good."

The sensual words from a familiar voice, husky and rough with lust, has my insides tightening. Their hands travel all over my body as if they're trying to map every inch of me. And with their exploration, my body shivers with desire.

"Why'd it take us this long?" He asks.

His warm breath fans across the sensitive skin below my ear before his lips are there, kissing and sucking like a man who can't get enough.

A moan escapes from my mouth while my hands fight to hold onto him, fisting his t-shirt between my fingers. But I can't see a thing. The room is so dark. Or maybe my eyes are closed and I'm just too lust-drunk to open them. Either way, the second my back hits a solid wall, my hands find their way to the hem of his shirt. I don't hesitate to let them crawl underneath and run along his abs, enjoying the way his body shakes from my touch.

But like everything else, this situation feels... off somehow. A voice I know well yet can't ever remember hearing in this way, wanton and needy for me. A body I've seen but never touched before. The only other person I've felt like this is clearly not the man with me now.

He's not mine. Mine isn't here.

No, Jackson's voice is different, not in a bad way but it doesn't do things to me the way this voice does. And though Jackson works hard for his body, bulkier and thicker, the toned lean muscles of this body call to me, tempting me like I've never felt before.

That temptation only grows as his body pushes against mine. His hard jean-covered dick presses into me, just as eager as the rest of him, and another moan falls from my lips.

"You want me, baby?" He whispers in my ear, creating an outbreak of goosebumps across my skin.

"Yes."