FOURTHEEN [ Adult to Teen ]

The middle school that the original was going to and the elementary school that the male lead was attending to was in the same place. It made my plan work much more efficiently, after all the male lead was just around the corner and wouldn't make me go another thousand miles away from here.

"Dove let's go and play... oh"

Chu Mei, mostly called Chu Chu by her classmates, looked at the number of exercise problems at her best friend's table.

"Sorry, I need to catch up" I responded seeing the wilting look of Chu Chu. It was half true in a sense that I haven't been able to accept the numerous exercises and assignments left behind by the original owner.

"Okay! If you need help you can ask our classroom monitor," she peeks shyly, blushing as she pointed with her pouty lips the person bearing her admiration. "Our class monitor, Feng Yuen, is kind and smart. He's no. 7 in the whole grade!"

In the corner of my eyes, I saw a young boy with gentle features and the temperament of an ancient scholar. He seems reliable and I'm still in the middle of adapting to my new life.

"Okay"

Chu Chu leads me to the young boy currently reading an ancient poem literature. With a tap on his desk, he looked up and made Chu Chu's apple like cheeks turned cherry red.  

"School monitor... um.... Dove needs some help, if you don't have much to do can you teach her?" Her voice was trembling, lashes wet from the watery glance making the boy facing her turn his head awkwardly to me.

"I can help you, do you need remedial for math? Science?"

"Just math and physics" I answered before giving him the three questions that I have trouble solving.

As Chu Chu daydreams about the gentle scholar in front of her, I rushed to her all the information sorted to my head and to my notes. In the end, I gave some rabbit candy to Feng Yuen and thanked him.

Soon, I take Chu Chu away and we went to a convenience store near our school. I brought some ready cooked meal inside and plan to buy some veggies and meat after class to supply the pantry.

"You still eat this? Haven't you gotten tired of it?" Chu Chu asked curiously, there was no maliciousness mocking from her tone and eyes.

Just from the neat and new clothes that Chu Chu wore, besides the meat on her skin and the healthy glow of her complexion and hair I could see her family conditions were much higher than us.

"I don't have money"

"Sorry, I forgot" Chu Chu's neck seems to flatten out in embarrassment.

"It's fine, I'll work it out"

Chu Chu never asked again, while I was thinking of what work I could do to supply my needs in the corner of my eye, I saw a striking figure rummaging to a trash can.

With a wicked smile, I went out and told Chu Chu I'm going out to do something. In just a few steps, I got closer to the person that I have my eyes on and smiled.

"Hi! Do you still need a partner?"

***
Another chapter but I still haven't created a new chapter sooooo let's see if I'll be able to do one later. Remind me or something hahaha I don't really know.

Enjoy reading and have a great day!