seven

K A I  M O R E T T I

"I was starting to think you bailed out on our plans." Xavier smirks from the top of the stairs out the front of his house, a red cup in his hand.

"The first rule for party etiquette is you simply cannot arrive before ten o'clock, and I would still consider that early." I smile as a I walk up the wooden staircase, that looks like it'd break under the weight of an ant.

Xavier pulls me closer into his body before resting his hand on my lower back, spreading warmth through my exposed body.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that it's actually eleven o'clock, not ten." He pulls me in through the front door and into the house.

I give a small glance over the room. It's small, but not too small. It's not like the normal parties I attend that are packed of underage teenagers that are only there for the alcohol and sex.

This party was different. Instead of horny-ridden teenagers there was cocaine snorting adults everywhere. The whole room was full of 20-something-year-olds, something I wasn't expecting but considering Xavier is a few years older than me it be his cliche.

"It's not easy looking this good." I run a hand down my body.

Xavier's eyes take plenty of time as they travel up and down my body seductively. His eyes seemed almost attached to my body while he holds my hand and spins me around, giving him a full view of the black tiny strapless top, that my boobs spill out of, and the matching mini skirt that hides nothing.

"I could fuck you right here right now in that fucking outfit." He mutters against my neck, I look around the empty kitchen he walked us too, before grabbing my ass checks in his palms.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his closer as I lean my back against the cabinets. He lifts his head from my breasts and looks down at me, or more specifically my lips, "We could go somewhere else, more private."

"Or maybe we could have some drinks and you can introduce me to your friends. I came here for a party, not your sheets even with how good that sounds." I release my arms from his neck and grab a vodka bottle from next to me and Xavier's cup before filling it to the brim and placing the bottle back down.

"Not even gonna mix it with other shit?" He places his arms on either sides of me and leans against the bench, caging me in.

"Unlike some people I'm not a pussy." I shoot him a look and he looks almost taken aback from it but I only laugh before throwing my head back and chugging the vodka in one go.

Once I put the cup back down on the counter and wipe the remaining liquid from my mouth I look over at Xavier with a grin on my face.

"Fuck me." He groans as he looks down. He takes my hand and pulls out of the kitchen and into the living room where it seems all his friends are sitting at.

All his friends start looking our way, especially right at me. "Who is she?" A redhead speaks from the couch, looking right at Xavier.

"Everybody this is Kai." I smile when everybody looks right back at me.

Xavier walks us over to an empty spot in the middle of the couch and we sit down. The second we sit a curly headed boy looks at me from across the couch and asks, "Do you want some? we've got plenty for all."