nine

K A I M O R E T T I

"Kai!" I hear Enzo's annoying voice scream from somewhere through the house. His voice the only sound heard through the silent halls.

"What!" I yell back, not in the mood for his shit.

"I need you right now!"

"Why?"

"Stop being difficult and get your ass down here!" A unattractive groan escapes from my mouth as I roll out of bed, resulting in me falling on the floor, on my face. Standing up I grab a pair of miscellaneous socks that are scattered around my bedroom floor, which is practically completely covered leaving no clear floor left, which happened to be a fluffy bunny sock and a black and white polka dot.

I slowly make my way down to the kitchen, where the triplets are all hanging out, a weird look on their faces. "Why'd you need me?" I say exhausted, I haven't been getting much sleep lately because me and Xavier have been calling every night for the past week.

"We need to show you something outside, hurry up let's go." He and the triplets walk through one of the french doors in the kitchen that leads out into the massive backyard.

He leads us to the pool area, that has a few white pool chairs off to the side with small tables next to each one. I stand behind the boys and before I can register anything I thrown over Matteo's shoulder as he runs towards the pool and jumps into the deep end.

He lands on top of me, I stay under the water a few seconds too long before pushing up to reach the surface just as Enzo and Diego jump in right next to us, splashing us with another wave of water.

"Why the fuck would you do that you idiots!" I yell at my brothers as I swim to the side and take out my now destroyed phone, that was in my pocket the whole time. "What about my phone!?"

My soaking went phone lays on the hot cement, the front all smashed from my clumsiness and the back backless, no cover on it.

"It's not like money is an issue, Kai." Matteo shrugs and begins to laughs at my misery.

"Look at that thing anyway, it looks to be ten years old and there's nothing left of it anyway. Why haven't you bought another one, dumbass." Enzo scoffs as he swims over to Matteo before having a water fight with him.

"Because I ran out of money after Leo stopped my card." I swim over to a quiet Diego.

Enzo begins cackling at the memory, "I remember that, you wouldn't stop taking money out so he stopped it. Why'd you even need to take money out there was more than plenty on it?" Enzo shouts before Matteo pulls him back into the water.

"Cause I preferred cash." I shrug.

If only they knew what I used it on.

"Omg, we should have one of those battles where we go against each other!" Diego shouts excitedly.

"I dibs Teo's team!" I swim over to a scowling Matteo, making him go under the water and let me on his shoulders.

"But Diego's too heavy." Enzo groans before lifting a smiling Diego onto his shoulders, copying mine and Matteo's actions.

I pull Matteo's hair up from his forehead and out of his way. Once Diego and Enzo are ready we charge towards each other, me and Diego trying to push each other off, while Matteo and Enzo battle each other and keep us steady.

Our laughs and screams at each other is all that can be heard through the backyard, we spent all afternoon playing in the pool that we didn't realise how late it was.

We spent the whole afternoon outside in the pool, still fully clothed and just enjoying each other's company before drying ourselves off and going back into the kitchen for dinner.

"What's for dinner?" Enzo groans as we walk into the kitchen dripping wet, from the swimming pool.

"Pizza." Leonardo answers looking up from his phone and eyeing us weirdly before scoffing.

"Homemade or takeaway?" Diego asks, walking to the fridge and grabbing a carton of chocolate milk.

"Hey, can you grab me one of them?" I shout over to Diego who nods.

"Me too." Matteo shouts.

"Me three." This time Enzo screams.

"Fine." Diego grabs 3 more chocolate milks and hands them to us when he walks over to the kitchen island.

"We were thinking homemade pizza but we don't have any ingredients or the dough, so we're just going to order it what do you guys want?." Leonardo mumbles boredly, walking back into the kitchen.

"Just get a bunch of margherita's we all love them." Luca shrugs, "And some garlic bread."

SAVING AURORA

After we order the pizza, which feels illegal becuase we always have homemade, Enzo and Diego dragged Leo out of his office and down to the theatre with us so we could all watch a movie with our pizza.

We decided on watching Fast and furious again, no matter how much all of us watch it we'll always watch it again.

The doorbell goes off soon after and the triplets decide to go up and grab the pizza and a bunch of snacks.

While they're gone I text Xavier, on the new phone I was given rather quickly, to pass the time or more rather to avoid Leonardo who's currently on his phone doing the same.

SAVING AURORA

After tossing and turning all night in my bed I quietly walk downstairs and stop in the empty kitchen, the only light is the moon shining in through the windows.

I walk over to one of the cabinets and grab arm loads of junk food before grabbing multiple drinks from the fridge and running up to my room. I set all the food down on my bed and contemplate in my head.

If I eat I won't be but hungry anymore. I'll stop after a few bites.

But I'll workout after and count my calories and it'll be fine, just one night and I'll be fine.

Just one bite I said, but now an hour later I sit infront of the toilet, puking my guts out while all the empty wrappers and bottles lay on my bed, making me sick just to look at.

I finish throwing up and quickly clean my mouth out then head back into my room, I grab all the rubbish and put it into the bin in my room, barely able to look at the food.

I walk back over to the full body mirror in my room and look at the body staring back at me. I look completely different from 2 years ago.

I've always had a smaller body but in my eyes I'm the complete opposite, over the years my body got skinnier after everything I did to myself, but still my thighs rub together and the fat between my armpit and chest bothers me to much along with my belly. My ribs stick out and most people think I have a flat belly but in reality I just suck in the fat everytime I'm near someone and don't get me started on the scars.

A sigh leaves my lips as I check my door is locked before walking back to the mirror and just staring at the pathetic excuse of myself.

Hey lovelies, I'm back and I'm actually in my active era for the first time in months, go eat some food and drink water and look after yourselves, I love y'all very much.

But until next time,

J<3