Chapter 1: Previous

Robin Ayou Goodall POV:

Under the night sky of the two full moons Robin has been running in the dark forest for hours as the rain grew louder in every steps, she makes.

PDA:
- Dangerous weather approaching.

- Seek shelter.

Robin doesn't care about her safety nor health after leaving the ship as she ignore the PDA, while running in the cold rainy weather with the sound of her foot stomping the puddle in every steps of the way.

Thinking, about Al-an state is getting worried for Robin since is all her fault.
Al, can't wake up after shouting at him.

Robin wants to give Al-an a surgery.
How could she? With her given human knowledge in first aid towards an Alien Cyborg seriously Robin.

'Maybe she could even ask them for help to save him'.

'But no~'

Robin is battling against her self guilt a

'If I didn't drop 'Them' during that time with Al-An so close returning to our spaceship. But I got attacked by unknown predator, at least I should concetrate that job but what now?'.

Suddenly a thunder strike banged loudly in her ears as the flashback comes to remember what happen.

She went numb and paralyze due to blood lost that makes her unconsciously drop the cube because the predator hold deeply its prey at running water like a fiercely crocodile.

Predator is running away from someone that someone is Al-an trying to chase that predator that took Robin away, while floating above water running.

Good thing Al-an manage to rescue her.

But the creature's tendrils still got him good, through its neck after that fight to take her back.

She felt sorry thinking is all her fault as
Robin quilt telling to herself is not her fault but actual, it is.

If she wasn't losing her guard in the unknown planet after Al-an gave her reminder about all.

The precaution he has been said to her already Robin couldn't help but cry and more saying sorry to him, as she runs in the rain under two full moon.

Robin didn't mind the sound a soft low echo clacks from behind as she run further away.

'Thinking they're just small branch or pebbles that she stepped on the ground'.

Now, Robin's Suit got stuck from weird some sort a bush vine that has sticky substances stuck around her body.

Using the scanner to examine a flora.

PDA:
- New species discover.

- Downloaded to your databank PDA.

Robin opened her PDA and read the info about this plant clearly impress this type of flora.

______________________________________