Ryley's Flashback Part 5

Ryley Robinson POV:

PDA Journal Dialog/ Day 45

The past few days he has been grinding and building a new base.

Ever since he earn the knowledge from growing crystals.

Which is helpful using a lots lithiums, titaniums, and diamonds.

With Data Cache he have collected.

Ryley upgrade it, by fusing Alteraa Tech with the Architect Tech to make his home base to become impenetrable against the harsh weather in this planet.

Now, Ryley think is time to take a break.

Beside what is used in having a base near the beach, without having fun near the beach as Ryley shrug the thought.

As he hopped out from the base hatch and went looking for Sea Turtles.

Especially the Baby Turtles at the thought Ryley want to make squeal the sight of them.

As he finally went out, take a breeze of the beach as looking out the shore.

Eventually Ryley remember, he haven't take a sample of the water here.

As he picked out its scanner to scan the water and the PDA ping for results.

________________________________________

655 Environment Scan:- Shortage of bodily water in the surface

- Shortage of bodily water in the surface.
- Dopamine/ Selin Atmosphere
- Extensive Biodiversity

Safety Warnings:
- May support leviathan class predators.
- Water comtaminated with high levels of saline and mercury.
- Planet is beyond federation space, rescue unlikely.
_________________________________________

Ryley wonder what is out there below the lakes, what kind unseen creatures are more scarrier than leviathan class.

At the thought terrified Ryley's Mind.

Speaking of being rescue Ryley remember getting traumatized for being almost rescue like really but not yet.

Until, certain fate try to defied itself.

Him reminences that time from Sunbeam, who rode together with the Degasi Crew to rescue Ryley.

'Oh, god....what a tragedy.'