Ryley's Flashback Part 3

Ryley Robinson POV:

Ryley is feeling hot thinking, how long he has been walking after coming to the beach everything is hot in here.

As Ryley meekly look up the sky of two suns, that can be seen by covering the face with his right hand from sunlight

"I'm sooo.... hungry!"

He hurry use the PDA to read its status about 'How long I've been asleep nor, How much hunger bar is left'.

The estimation shows Ryley is been asleep for 4 hours, and its been 1 hour since he left the beach, after sight seeing the Sea Turtle's Teritory.

No wonder, Ryley is feeling hungry.

"What the hell, even my dehydration bar is lower too."

Ryely remember the bloody sea and 'sigh' wishing that water was drinkable.

"WOAH!"

He observe the planet usual atmosphere and all living creature that lives within this planet.

Thinking this planet is weird the environment, he set foot on.

The landscape are forest-like maybe a rainforest because there is a lots of variety full fauna life.

And red palm leaves are wistling a long the breeze beneath the Red Sea.

And saw there is a lots of small Red Sea thinking like they're all river here?

"Red Sea...."

Ryley shakes its head in denial.

Since the trees here are rainforest-like
and river stream are fresh water however its mixing anywhere.

And there is brine are litter everywhere
the lake is saltwater maybe a Salt Lake, to be exact.'I don't know, I think Brine Beach sounds is much better'.

"No...."

Ryley saw a very small fish try to hide inside the of littke burrow is like shelter maybe protection. From any avian or other predator wants to prey on small fishes of these areas.

However everywhere of this place have bigger sizes of burrow 'I guess that is how inhabitant lives here.'

Beside Ryley used to watch a national geographic channel as kid about the world record catfish.

------------------------------------------------------------

The host show how he manage to catch a big catfish, while catfish rested on his both arms towards the audience.