Chapter 2: Fireworm

Robin Ayou Goodall POV:

She thought, is not the time to impress herself as Robin stood up and try to doge the attack.

Alien Drones did the same way except Krabby. Who is still seating even enjoyed on being the top of her head.

When she did scanned the leviathan first, after staring at her for a quick second before leaving from its target sight on Robin.

PDA:
- New creature discovered.

- Downloaded to your databank PDA.

An scanner proves her wrong after using to make sure she was right, mostly weakness points out. On how to counter the Fireworm without any weapon as she shout with disgust.

Then aggressively yelling at PDA,
while shaking it.

"What the heck?!!!"

_________________________________________

PDA:- Fireworm is an aggressive leviathan class fauna species

PDA:
- Fireworm is an aggressive leviathan class fauna species.

- That burrows beneath surface.

- Fireworm has a very long body.

- They appear to be ambush predator,
they drawn towards vibration above them.

- Fireworm are exclusively subterranean creatures and do not swim.

- This horn is super-freezed and allows the Fireworm to froze through
lava in order to burrow.

- Fireworm can be avoided through the use of thumper.

- Further study recommended.

________________________________________

Thinking the species name is doesn't suit well to Fireworm's Name but the effect of their body is emitted an thermal frost looked by its beak.

Is legitcally enough, for Robin to focus what is ahead of her and back away from her thoughts dryly.

When Robin sprinted on her way behind of a tree trunk, she try to runaway far from the creature paramenter as survival instict kicks in.

She swept towards the forest to blend in, to slow down the Fireworm movements. Robin felt bit tired of doing this being on the goose chase back on Planet 4546B only the attacker is normally an Iceworm.

How Robin wish so much, if she didn't left her favorite hoverbike or probably because Robin thought that ship at first.

It won't be able to fit inside to before she realizes it was BIG Enough inside....