Outsider

Izuku didn't sleep.

It wasn't that the bed was uncomfortable, quite the opposite actually. It wasn't that the air was too hot or too cold. It was the fact that he was alone. Completely alone. He could no longer contact anyone. He couldn't go check up on anyone. He couldn't get news about escaped prisoners.

He was completely in the dark, knowing nothing about what was happening in his old world, and what the hell this world was.

Izuku picked up the TV remote and switched it on. Soon he began channel surfing, trying to find something to tell him more information on the world, but seeing as it was so late, all news channels were infomercials. People promoting weapons, old antiques, and sex toys (Although Izuku was quick to skip that last one).

Izuku continued to channel surf as he let his mind wander to the emotions he was feeling. Fear. Anger. Sadness. He went through those emotions like a playlist on repeat. To be honest, It honestly felt like he was switching emotions faster than the channels on TV.

But the one emotion that stayed in his mind the entire time was loneliness. He missed his friends. He missed his mother. Sure he was fighting so they could live in peace once Izuku took down All For One. He could deal with the feeling of being alone for that reason. But now since he wasn't able to fight for them, he couldn't handle that feeling of no one around him who would care about him.

All he wanted was a hug from his friends, but they were out of his reach.

——

Izuku felt like he'd been forgotten about.

It was already noon, and yet no one had come to pick him up. Ozpin told him someone would pick him up and take him to the airship where the applicants were trying out. Izuku was confused by what he meant by airship, but decided to ignore it in the end. This world wasn't his, so naturally some things would be different.

A knock at the door snapped him from his thoughts. He turned his head to the door, but remained silent. He didn't know who was behind the door. Was it the staff, coming to collect payment for him staying the night? He hoped not, all he had were a few measly 500 yen coins, and even then, he didn't think for a second that this world would take his money. Danger Sense hadn't gone off either, so it wasn't a threat.

"Mr. Midoriya!" A familiar voice called out from the opposite side of the door.

Izuku let out a breath of air he didn't know he was holding. Of course it would be Ozpin's transportation. "Come in!" He called out.

The door opened and in walked the blonde woman from last night with the same stern glare. She took one look at his dirty, tired face and messy costume, before pinching the bridge of her nose and sighing. "Have you done nothing since I brought you here?" She asked

"I've been trying to think about a way for me to get home" Izuku told her truthfully before jumping to the main thought on his mind "Has Ozpin found a way home for me yet?"

"It hasn't even been a day. Interdimensional travel isn't just invented in a snap" She coldly responded

"Then explain to me why I'm here!" Izuku snapped back.

The woman said nothing. Instead, she threw the bag onto the bed "Put these on," She ordered before throwing the suitcase on the bed "And put your costume in here," She then turned around and began walking out the room "And for God's sake, wash your face."

Izuku made his way to his bed and opened up the plastic bag. Inside it was a pair of black jeans, a red t-shirt, and a green jacket. He quickly slipped into the clothing and noticed that it felt a little bit baggy. The woman probably got the size above what he was, but he wasn't going to complain. He kinda liked baggy clothing.