Rendezvous

Blake was worried about Izuku.

He seemed distracted, eyes constantly darting toward the window. As if he was looking for something. And when he did look out the window, his eyes narrowed and focused. She'd seen him act in many different ways, and the closest she could remember was when Cardin was picking on him.

She tried asking what was wrong, but he kept saying he was fine. A phrase Blake was starting to hate. She would've called him out on it, but she didn't have any proof of Izuku doing anything strange to warrant her asking about it.

So when she woke up to see Izuku, fully dressed, about to leave the dorm, she knew she found her chance. She frowned when she saw the old boots, but it didn't take her lon to realize that Ruby had his new ones, meaning he had to wear those, or nothing at all

"Izuku?" She groggily called out to the boy, making him flinch. He slowly turned to face him and the first thing Blake noticed was the look of annoyance on his face. It wasn't directed at her, but rather towards himself.

"Good morning, Blake," Izuku greeted the girl.

"Where are you going?" The Faunus questioned, rising up from her bed so that she was no longer laying down, but rather sitting up.

"The gym-"

"Don't lie to me, Izuku," Blake immediately cut Izuku off from his bullshit. "You normally go earlier in the morning, and you aren't wearing your gym clothes," She finished. Izuku stood there, his eyes closed, and took a deep breath out of his nose. He was about to speak again when Blake stopped him "Please. No more secrets," Blake begged.

Izuku wavered, unsure of what to say before sitting down next to Blake on her bed. "I'm being stalked by someone," He said with a troubled face. He faced her, but his eyes didn't meet hers.

Blake opened her mouth then closed it when she couldn't find the words. She sat, trying to speak until she eventually sputtered out a "What?!"

Izuku flinched at the volume of her voice before raising a hand, hoping that she would be silent and listen. "It started back when we all went to the city to look at the Vytal Festival,"

"That was a week ago! Why didn't you tell us sooner?!" Blake finally found her voice.

"I didn't want you to worry," Izuku retorted before sighing. "It's been going on for a while now. Whenever I go out, I can feel their eyes on me," He rubbed the back of his head. "So I'm going to go confront them,"

Blake shot out of bed and began walking towards the wardrobe, but Izuku grabbed her hand. "What are you doing?" He asked with narrowed eyes.

"I'm going with you," Blake responded in a matter-of-fact tone.

"No you aren't!" Izuku countered. "This could be dangerous. I don't want you getting hurt because of me," Izuku knew he wouldn't be hurt since Danger Sense never once activated when his stalker was following him. However, if he added in a new factor, it could turn bloody very quickly.

Blake was about to speak when she stopped after looking into his eyes. They were reassured and calm, the exact opposite to what she was feeling. "I have a plan. I've been prepping it for a while now. It won't put me in any danger, and if it does, I can just run or fight," Izuku told her.

Blake was hesitant to let him go alone, but she knew he would be fine. But she was still hesitant to leave him alone with a stalker. Seeing that he almost convinced her, he finished his argument. "I'll be safe. I'll be back as soon as I can, and then we'll do whatever you want,"

"You promise?" Blake looked him in the eyes.

"I promise," Izuku said before walking over to the door and opening it. "I'll see you soon, Blake," He smiled before closing the door, leaving Blake all alone.