Heart to Heart

Izuku watched as the Boar-like creature stared at him for a few moments, as if to study him. This wasn't the first time one of those creatures looked at him like that. Before the Beowolves attack, they stared at him oddly as well. But like the Beowolves, this one soon snapped out of its daze and charged the boy.

Izuku knew that it was going to charge him. When he was reading the board, he saw that all the common attacks listed underneath each creature. Boarbatusk's normally used their tusks to fight, but they could also spin along their spines. But when they were attacking, it was hard for them to change their direction. All of those facts combined spelled out a very simple plan. Just don't stand in their way.

Izuku charged up One for All before hopping to the side. He wanted to see if 10% was capable of taking out this creature. 15% was enough to one shot the Beowolves and allowed him to easily defeat the Alpha. Judging by the creature's physicality it was probably closer to the Alpha in terms of power than the regular Beowolves.

The Boarbatusk quickly skidded along the ground, trying to stop so it could change its course. Izuku held out his hand and curled his finger, a high pitched groan came from his gloves as he flicked. A gust of wind slammed into the creature's side, sending it careening to the side.

"Go Izuku!" Ruby cheered from the side

"Go, go, go!" Blake and Yang copied Ruby.

But Izuku wasn't paying attention to them. Unless they were screaming for help, their words just went in one ear and out the other. He directed all his focus to the fight, and since he was well rested, he was able to focus more on the creature. So when it got up to face him and lowered its head, he knew exactly what was going to happen.

The creature dashed forwards and rolled along its spine, spinning towards Izuku at a dangerous speed. Izuku merely took a deep breath and closed his eyes, not moving a single muscle.

Team RWBY's smile slowly fell as the Grimm got closer and closer to Izuku, but still he didn't move. He could feel Danger Sense screaming at him, but still he waited. Within moments the Boarbatusk was seconds away from impact, ready to ram into the boy and stab him with one of its tusks.

"Izuku!" Ruby shouted out in fear.

'Now!'

Izuku's eyes shot open. He held out his hands and caught the Boarbatusk's horns. He slid back from the force, but quickly stopped with the Boarbatusk frozen in place . Its four red eyes stared at him wide eyed before he lifted up his leg and delivered a brutal kick to its snout. A loud crack echoed around the classroom as one of the creature's smaller tusks fell to the ground, broken off from the impact of the kick.

Izuku didn't wait and see how the creature would react. Instead he opted to continue slamming his foot into the creature's face, delivering blow after blow. Since he was holding onto the bigger tusks, the large creature wasn't able to get knocked back. The creature was durable. His kicks were doing significant damage, but unfortunately weren't getting the job done. So he just needed to keep going and wear the creature down.

The class was silent, watching as the boy continued to brutalize the creature. Kick after kick, each student winced as his foot made contact with the creature's snout. For some reason, the boy wasn't going for the kill, instead it looked like he wanted to cause as much suffering to the creature as possible before ending it's life.

It was horrifying.

After a few more kicks, Izuku let go of the tusks and sent one last kick. The Boarbatusk crashed into the wall and slowly looked up. The Grimm coughed up a tar-like substance before the strange substance dissipated into smoke. Its small left tusk was broken off, and its right one looked close to shattering. Its snout was caved in and the armor around its snout had multiple cracks.