Find Your Flame

Weiss snuggled further into her bed, enjoying the nice warm feeling it provided her. She let out a large yawn and emerged from her bed. Sitting up and yawning, she heard Blake say something.

"Chokko matte"

"Chotto matte" Izuku's voice rang out before saying it again slower "It means wait a minute or hold on a second. It's informal, so you should only say it to close friends or family."

"Oh, okay" Blake accepted the criticism and tried again "Chotto matte, Midoriya-kun."

"What...?" Weiss trailed off, still trying to wake up.

"Ohayō, Schnee... uhhhh. Schnee-san?" Blake said, giving her a small nod in acknowledgement. She turned her head to see Izuku give a nod, letting her know she said that correctly.

Weiss looked around the room, unsure if she was just having a weird dream or not. Everything seemed to be in order, nothing was out of place. So she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes "Please speak English. Don't speak whatever made up nonsense you're spewing out" Weiss grumbled, trying to get out of her bed, but it was way too warm.

"That's Japanese. My language" Izuku said, slightly offended at what one of his best friends said.

Weiss' eyes widened and she immediately apologized, but then a thought crossed her mind "Why are you learning his language, Blake?" She asked, confused.

Izuku shot a glance towards his friend, who seemed to be frozen. The truth was that Blake wasn't sure what to do about Izuku's offer. On one hand she did want to go with him and take her family, but a small part of her knew that if she did, she would just be running away from her problems. Still, if she did decide to leave Remnant, she should probably know a little bit of Izuku's language.

"I just thought it would be interesting to know how Izuku normally talks in his world" Blake lied through her teeth.

Weiss gave a small nod, accepting her answer with little suspicion "So what are we doing today?" She asked.

Izuku looked at her before looking away. "Let's wait until Ruby and Yang wake up. I think I owe you all an explanation."

——

Team RWBY watched in amusement as Izuku rushed around the room, making sure no one was outside, double checking the window was closed, then going back to the door. It was slightly funny to watch him scramble around, but it also made them worry "I don't think anyone is listening, Izuku." Ruby tried to calm his frazzled nerves, but it didn't look like it worked.

"I can't be too certain." Izuku replied, going back to check for anywhere someone could listen "This is stuff I don't want people knowing. Anyone could be listening." He said frantically.

"Paranoia, paranoia. Everyone's comin' to get me~" Yang sang out teasingly, earning a tiny glare from Izuku.

"That's not funny, Yang." Izuku scolded her before going back to checking everything. Once he was absolutely certain no one was listening, he sat down in the middle of the room. Team RWBY sitting in front of him. "I'm not really sure where to start." He admitted.

"How about you start by telling us how many of those powers you have?" Weiss suggested.

"Yeah... yeah, I can do that." Izuku nodded his head. He wanted to tell them, but he found the words wouldn't come out of his mouth. He was scared. Scared that they might go tell other people. No. They wouldn't do that. They were his friends. He trusted them.

And so taking in a deep breath, Izuku answered their question. "Seven."

All the girls gawked at him, not expecting that many powers. They knew he had three, and expected that to be it, or another power he kept hidden. They didn't even think for a second that he would have seven.