𝟎𝟐|𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘖

𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙴𝙼 𝙱𝚁𝙰𝚇𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 | '𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐌'

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 | '𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐌'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hakeem was on his three set of diamond shaped push-up, his muscles ached rapidly and screamed for him to give them a break.

His normal workout routine was four sets of diamond push-ups and two sets of sit up a day or he would lift weights.

The guard softly shook head back, seeing the male tattoo on his back.

"Moore, yo ass finally leaving." The light skin girl kayla muttered softly, unlocking the cell door, watching the male stand up.

His chest heaved up and down as he wiped the sweat off of his arms and face.

He threw a white wife beater over his person. "I got bailed out jit?" The Florida native asked calmly.

"Yes sir," she nodded kindly, tears almost came to the boy eyes once he heard the older lady.

It felt as if all hakeem problems left and disappeared. He been in a prison since he was 18, he's court date was around the corner and he never he didn't have the money for it.

"Who paid it?" He asked deeply, walking out of the cell. She shrugged."Uh he's a rapper, I think. He's still hea if you wanna meet him?"

"Hell yeaa, I wanna meet him after I get my clothes back and shit." He mumbled softly, Kayla took to front to get his possessions and clothes.

He knew absolutely had to thank the person who bailed him out, he can finally see his daughter again.

Once hakeem was finished getting dressed, he walked up to kayla. "I'm ready pretty guh." He spoke deeply, licking over his slight chap lips.

She hummed and walked him to where the unknown man was at. "Wassam li' bruh." His older friend scarr greeted him, pulling the smaller into a bear hug. "Told you I was gon getchu out."

He laughed softly and hugged the older back. "On keo grave, I miss you." Elijah spoke lowly, Alexander smiled and pulled out of the hug.

"Ready make dis bag?"

Hakeem smiled a little, "Shit, you already know."