𝟏𝟏| 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙹𝙰𝙷 𝙳𝚆𝙰𝚈𝙽𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃𝚃𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀 𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 | '𝐄𝐋𝐈'

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 | '𝐄𝐋𝐈'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ma, you look so good." Hakeem grazed over his tongue over his pink lips, looking up from his phone as he almost passed the bathroom where Elijah was tying his hair up in Nike pro's that hugged his thick thighs.

Eli smiled at the compliment from the younger and looked back at him, "C'mere Keem." He said softly to him.

Hakeem turned his phone off and slid it into his pocket and walked up on the smaller and cupped Eli's heat in his palm, and burying his head in his neck and taking in Elijah's scent.

"You wanna go to da movies?" Eli asked, picking up his phone that was on the white counter and checking the time and his notifications.

"Fuck yea. Where Ke?" Nardo mumbled in Eli neck, getting an sexual idea then beginning to place soft kisses on the smaller and watch Elijah's breathing pick up in the mirror as he continued to give his attention to his phone.

"Mm, on da way back."

"Where he went, pretty?" Hakeem asked in a very raspy voice before sucking on Elijah neck for a while.

Eli bit his lip and looked up from his phone, making eye contact with Nardo in the mirror who left a purplish hickey on Elijah neck.

Placing his phone down back on the counter, his clit throbbing in his shorts and Nardo smirking at how wet his older was getting.

"Shit keem— Where did he go mamas?" Hakeem asked lowly in his ear, their eye contact becoming more intense.

"Fuck. T-to the store." He moaned submissively, biting down on his lip and looking down as he felt the bugle pressed against his bubble butt.

Hakeem slipping his hand into Eli's shorts and rubbing his slender fingers along Eli's wet folds. "Yo shii so wet fa me, mamas." Hakeem said to elijah.

Eli gasping, and his mouth quickly going slack when Hakeem slid two in the smaller's entrance. Hakeem thumb rubbed against Elijah clit as he moved his fingers in the smaller swiftly.

Keem smirked at how Eli's pussy was so tight around his fingers and how warm his core felt.

eli hummed and tried to close his eyes shut at the pressure he was now receiving, "Open yo pretty eyes." Nardo gritted lowly, sending a slap to Eli ass and watching it recoil.

"I-i'm sorry baby." He whimpered, his eyes quickly opening back open and his breathing speeding up.

Eli gripping Nardo's wrist as the younger man jabbed at his G-spot and Eli juices running down Nardo hand. "Fuckk Keem!" Elijah cried out, gripping the side of the counter and holding his head down and a knot slowly forming in stomach.

Nardo gnawed onto his lip and continued to pump his fingers in and out of the smaller who tried not to lose his balance, "Don't fall pretty. You doin' so fuckin good." Nardo grinned as elijah whined to his words, "I-I gotta cum!" Eli announced to the younger who grinned and placed kisses onto the smaller neck.

"Go head, cum fa me. Please mamas?"

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Keon rapped along to 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄 by Meek Mill and creased Eli's inner thigh, his low bloodshot orbs peeled as he drove to the movies, Hakeem was in the back seat on his phone with his AirPods in his ears.

Eli looked at Ke then he thought, 'Is he high?'

"Ke, you high?" Elijah asked, turning the music down a bit.

"No slime, why you touchin' my shit fa phat?" He narrowed his eyebrows.

"Nah, it was just a question folks. You look high."

"I smoked some weed yea high but ian onnat otha shit, mane. Nie don't touch my shit no moe."

"Nigga, I will touch you."

Keon looked over at Eli with a intriguing look on his face, "Oh so you bout dat?" He asked, looking back at the road and grazing his tongue over his lips.

Eli hummed, "Keon, you know what i'm 'bout. You act like i don't know you fore this, had yo ass strung."

"Phat mama, shut yo ass up." He mumbled in embarrassment, "Ion wanna talk bout em days," Keon slightly smirked.

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒

Groaning deeply and breathing unevenly; "Elijah! Why you leavin'?" Keon yelled.

He didn't want him to leave him alone or leave his presence, he wanted to lay around naked all day but Elijah had to go to work.

He was trying to let the smaller know, he was going to be having money rolling in. Keon sells drugs to user who did the drugs, and he was a upcoming artist but with the mixtape he's about to release was finna make the deals roll in.

He was only rapping so he could get him and Elijah out of the trenches, he was tired of Eli having to work to pay his bills, Keon could pay for them but Eli didn't want his 'dirty money'.

Elijah sighed and looked over at the half naked male, "I had to go to work, why we do this every mornin'?"

"Mane, dunno." Keon laughed, then he effortlessly picked Eli off of his feet and cupping Elijah's ass in his palms, causing Eli to bit his lip and grip Keon bare shoulders.

"I'm finna be makin' money so you not gonna have to worry bout it, jah." He placed a kiss on Eli's evenly plump lips.

"What bout now, ke? The damn landlord uppin' the rent so I have to go to work, go to the studio, bae. Be productive wit yo brothas."

"Ion fuckin be wit em niggas right now, can I apply for a job at yo job?"

"You cannot work with me, Keon." Elijah shook his head. "I can go to work now and be back so we can chill or I can work a late shift, which one Sean?"

Keon tucked his lips and dwelled on his answer, "Mane go head. You betta be at yo crib when it hit 7, you hurd me pretty Jah?"

Eli smiled and nodded his head to what his boyfriend said to him, "Okay, you be safe today? No flashin' out, kay silly?" He held Keon face in his hands.

"Yea, no flashin' out. I'm be good for you and phat ma." He bit his lip at Elijah who stared at him with a lust in his orbs.

"Quickie?" They said in unison with grins on their face.