𝟎𝟓|𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌

𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙴𝙼 𝙱𝚁𝙰𝚇𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 | '𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐌'

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 | '𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐌'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hakeem hopped out of his car. "He got me looking like I'm some type side nigga or sum." He grumbled, walking up to elijah front door.

He rung the doorbell a few times before he stopped and waited for eli. One thing about hakeem he hated to feel as if he was a secret to someone.

It was more better it would've been better if Eli spoke up if he had a man or something before hakeem took the time to get to know him.

"Eli open the door fa me jit." He licked over his diamond grills in his mouth, the door finally opened after a few minutes.

Elijah nervously smiled at Hakeem. "Heyy bubba." He scratched his head, looking at nothing in particular.

Nardo smacked his lips. "Lemme in." He spoke raspy, elijah stepped to the side and allowed hakeem to walk inside.

"Hakeem-,"

"Listen ion like to be played wit it you, feel me phat? ion wanna get attached to yo sexc ass then you leave me fore ole dude," He cut elijah off calmly, "Ian got time for that." He shook his head.

Elijah quickly nodded his head, "Lil folks it ain't even like that I swear but hard to explain for it to make sense."

"We got time, start explain." Hakeem demanded softy, von sighed underneath his breath. "We don't date nor do we fuck matter." Eli shook his head.

Hakeem frowned, "So the fuck you sayin? Y'all fucked before? Cuz that's the vibe I'm fucking gettin." He spat, mean mugging elijah.

Hakeem had a bad temper, a horrible one as well. It was already bad enough that keem was starting to development feelings for elijah.

He was tried of getting hurt, he didn't have the patience for that.

"N-no," He spoke softly, blinking away his tears. Keem sighed and pulled elijah into a hug. "I'm sorry for coming at you like dat pretty, I just don't wanna get played.

"Shit is uncalled for at this point in my life ma." He chuckled, pecking elijah forehead.

Eli nodded while he wiped his eyes. "I kno shit we grown, ian got time for childish shit either." He mumbled, grabbing hakeem face and kissed him.

"So that's dude.. he still hea or something?" Nardo scratched the back of his head, only getting a nod from eli.

"You want bacon folks?"

Nardo shook his head. "I'm good," He replied, walking upstairs and quietly walked into elijah bedroom.

He made direct eye contact with the brown skin male, nardo closed the door and stood in front of the door.

"Whatchu on slime?"

"Man, im just tryna see whatchu doin hea."

The brown skinned chuckled deeply and stood up from the bed, nardo eyes felled onto the male exposed chest and the rim of the man ptsd boxers.

The other laughed, making hakeem looked away and cleared his throat.

"Say you kinda cute." He licked over his plump bottom lip and got closer to hakeem.

Hakeem breathing began to sped up as they stood chest to chest, "M-move." He mumbled, pushing taller chest for the other not to move a inch.

"What's yo name?" He stared in hakeem eyes, hakeem would be lying if he said he didn't feel the sexual tension between them.

He could admit that the other was fine as hell, it made hakeem dick throb.

"Hakeem, yours?"

"Keon pretty boy." He replied, grabbing hakeem throat. Hakeem bit his lip and groaned, feeling keon nails dig in his neck.

"See imma let it slide that you thought you was gon do something to me but I mean not all first impression are the best." He shrugged.

Hakeem mugged keon and pushed him again for him not to move, "Yo get the fuck off of me."

"Take that base outchu voice." He grumbled, snatching his hand off of nardo throat.

Nardo frowned deeply as he rubbed his neck. "Dyke ass." He mumbled.

Hearing two knocks on the door. "If y'all don't fucking let me in." Eli groaned softly.

Nardo opened the door, elijah walked straight into his room. "My fault ma." He mumbled, pecking dayvon on the cheek. Keon mugged hakeem and grabbed his plate of bacon. "Thank you phat." He licked over his lips and sitting onto the bed.

"Y'all introduce?"

Nardo smacked his lips while kentrell smirked and took a bit of his bacon. Von laughed lowly, shaking his head. "Y'all a mess."