𝟎𝟕| 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐄

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙹𝙰𝙷 𝙳𝚆𝙰𝚈𝙽𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃𝚃𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏 | '𝐄𝐋𝐈'

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏 | '𝐄𝐋𝐈'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"i preciate zaire. stay havin me right folks'nem." elijah handed the male fifty dollars, dezaire smiled at elijah. "you already kno shorty aye you still finna start babysitting?" zaire rasped, dapping elijah up.

zaire was the best barber in jacksonville, he stayed getting everybody right, him and elijah meet when they were in early college.

"yea yea, i'm still doing it. zaire, you got baby folks?"

dezaire laughed and shook his head. "hell nah it's ftk but it's ma baby brotha."

"ohh okay. das make sense. uh, just call me whenever you want me to watch him." he spoke softly, a few day ago. he babysit hakeem daughter, she was the cutest baby in the world.

she was so calm and extremely humble which she probably got from nardo.

"ite, ite. stay safe gangem." he said before he started to clean up.

elijah smiled and began to walk out of the barbershop, not paying attention he bumped into a man as he was walking out.

he instantly backed up with a slight frown on his face, "i'm-"

"watch where you fucking going bitch!" he spat, pushing elijah back almost making elijah fall. the male looked about 6'2 and elijah was to damn short for all this and didn't have the patience.

he been trying to be nice to niggas, they were getting on his nerves at this point. he generally hated being around other males expect from nardo and ke.

he felt genuinely safe with them.

elijah frowned at the man, "foe'nem get out da way, cmon you doin way to much."

"aye jit!" he heard hakeem voice coming from a black car, the man mugged elijah. "who you fuck talkin-"

elijah knitted his eyes, seeing keon pressed his glock-19 at the back of the man head, "phat mama. go ta da car."

nodding in response before he climbed through them and quickly walked to hakeem who pulled him into his embrace instantly.

"i'll paint dis barbershop red slime." keon gritted, hitting the man in the back of the head and pistol whipping him in his mouth causing the man to groan and fall to the ground.

keon mugged him and he kicked him in his head and waved at dezaire. "get yo customers sir 'fore you don't have any lit bru, it's all good doa." he said sternly.