𝟎𝟒|𝐕𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙹𝙰𝙷 𝙳𝚆𝙰𝚈𝙽𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃𝚃
𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝐎𝐓𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓| '𝐄𝐋𝐈'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"B-bow bow." Ke' slurred quietly, elijah shook his head.

He never did understand why keon did drugs so heavily, the younger had multiple suicides attempts in the past before he got enrolled in the mental hospital.

He didn't looked like the person to do drugs since how much he cared for his money and rapping.

Noticing the car became completely quiet. "Ke' you straight baby?" Elijah asked softly, chewing his gum. Keon groaned lowly. "I'm hot," ke' muttered underneath his breath.

"Thank you for tellinh me ke'." He mumbled, turning the air conditioning on the fourth level. Keon smiled lazily, "M-me a g-good boy?"

"yes, you a good boy fa me." He smiled, gently rubbing keon hand veins.

he loved when keon was vulnerable which was rarely for keon. He hated showing his real emotions and Elijah loved when he did show his emotions.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Elijah shorty arrived at his apartment, he turnt the car off and somehow helped keon into his apartment and helped the older out of his clothes only leaving keon in his boxers.

He was currently frying bacon for keon since he was demanded for it. Keon high slowly was going away although he was still confused on how he even got to elijah house.

Hearing his phone ring on the counter. Elijah curled his lip, thinking if he should pick the phone up.

He sighed and accepted the call. "Hey handsome." He spoke into the phone, "Wassam pretty, why you up so late?" He asked, glancing down at the phone.

"Why is you driving and talkin' is the real question folks." He replied lowly, checking on the bacon, it was almost done, keon liked his bacon slightly crunchy and crispy.

"I was at work." He muttered into the phone. Elijah only hummed, knowing that he was anywhere but work.

"You'on believe me, ma?"

Eli stared at the phone. "Nigga, you deadass rap." He laughed softly. Hakeem shook his head. "I'm on the way, that's cool?"

"Mhm— wait. You can't come." he grumbled. "Why not?" Hakeem asked deeply.

"Cuz my friend here and he ain't in da right state."

"The fuc—,"

"Phat mama, I'm hungry, stop playin nie." Keon cut Hakeem off, Eli quickly hung up and sat his phone on the counter.

He just glared at the marble counter. "Ke'?" Eli called out, keon frowned softly. "Mane, why you calling my name and shit? I'm tired and hungry." He spoke tired, rubbing his stomach.

"I understand that but it's almost done, cmea though." He motioned keon to come closer to him.

Keon made his way closer to elijah, Elijah grasped keon throat. "Keon, go looked in the dresser by my window and find sum clothes."

Keon looked elijah with a lust in his eyes. "You still be wearing my clothes?" He asked lowly, grabbing elijah throat tightly.

Elijah licked over his bottom lip, "Hell no, never gave them away." He lied, elijah mentally loved oversized clothes when he was at his house, although he was completely in love with his body.

"Slime gon be mad at you." Keon smirked softly, Eli rolled his eyes and mugged keon. "Fuck up, it's yo damn fault." He grumbled, letting go of his ex-boyfriend throat.

Keon sniffed and rubbed his nose bridge. "Trippin." he muttered softly, walking back upstairs.

Elijah watched the bowlegged figure walked upstairs, he bit his lip. "Yo shit fat pa." He whispered softly.

Keon shook his head. "I know dyke!" Keon muttered, elijah phone began to ring again.

He immediately grew nervous, he walked over to where his phone was and picked it up.

He let out a breath lowly once seeing it was king number. He answered. "Eli whatchu on gang?" King spoke into the phone, looking as if he was laying down.

"Scared terrified folks'nem, I'm cooking like a damn house wife for keon goof ass. he gon speak while I'm on the phone wit hakeem." He rambled lowly.

King busted out laughing and shook his head in the camera. "Damnn, just damn yo links know bout eachother nie but why is keon ova dere?"

"Cuz he was damn near on the verge of overdosing at the club." Said elijah taking the pan of bacon out, "keon!"

"What whore!" He yelled back in the blac youngsta voice, Eli laughed softly and shook his head. "Cmea lil folks."

"He was at the club while you was stripping?" King asked, laughing lowly.

"Nah gang, on foe'nem he the fucking owner."

"Not the ownerr, twin I feel bad." King dragged, shaking his head. "Shit crazy as hell." He muttered softly, licking over his lips.

"Say imma call you back my shawty at da door." king mumbled, getting up from his bed.

"Ite I love you folks."