𝟎𝟔|𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐀𝐓

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘐𝘟

𝙺𝙴𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐅𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁| '𝐊𝐄'

𝙺𝙴𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽
𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐅𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁| '𝐊𝐄'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"aye fo? can you hand me dat?" keon spoke to jahseh who was helping him carry in some boxes into the club.

"yea i gotchu bossman, hea' you go." he said softly, handing the bag over to keon.

keon smiled a bit and nodded. "preciate you."

jahseh was one of those people who practically comes once and a lifetime, he was the coolest and kind despite the situation.

even if he did lose his cool sometimes it was completely okay with keon because he lost his cool from time to time.

getting broken out of his thoughts by his iphone vibrating in his pocket causing him to stop and placed the box onto the floor.

he fished his phone out of his blue hoodie pocket and scrunched his face, seeing it's an unknown number.

he sighed and answered the call, "who dis?"

"nardo ho. come outside."

"who daddy you is lit slime?"

hearing hakeem kissed his teeth on his side of the call. "jit come outside." he gritted.

keon smacked his lips and huffed lowly. "lit nigga fuck you. hold up, damn i'm working."

"keon i see yo bowlegged ass at da fucking door, just step outside!"

keon laughed. "aye bitch. ima keep standin hea too. ian got time ta fight yo ass. you hop out wit a tank or sum shit."

"who said we was fightin? don't make wickman come in dat bitch." he rasped. him and hakeem didn't speak nor talk to each other after meeting at elijah's.

unfortunately keon never got the boy number from him but it didn't matter now.

"fuck you and wickman, both of y'all can gag on ma dick ho."

keon didn't get a response then he seen a all black dude get out of an sprinter van. "oh shitt. nardo bitch stop playin'. i got ma head hunters in hea mane!" he yelled out the door before closing it quickly as hakeem ran up to it and banged on

"keon open up. ian tell yo slow ass dat again."

"wtv, wtv. where wickman at? i'm tryna see what's dat nigga like, fo." he mumbled, finally opening the door for hakeem to step inside of the club and looking him up and down.

"shut up, jit. it's nice in hea. ain't got no roaches and nothin'." he joked.

keon eyed the 5'11 man before slapping him on his neck, hakeem scrunched his face up and glared at keon and looked around.

keon licked over his lips and nodded cockily before he knew it hakeem popped keon in the mouth.

keon knitted his eyebrows with his natural mug plastered on his face. "nardo fuck you, dat hurt."

"dat slap fuckin' hurt dumbfuck. you tryna go get food or sum?"

"no, you pissed me off slime. finna get jah on yo ass fa hittin me like i'm sum bitch."

keon hated being played like he was a bitch, he couldn't stand it.

hakeem kissed his teeth and grasped keon wrist tightly. "he gone be back yall!" nardo announced before pulling keon out of his club.

"you talk to phat ma?"

"yeah. he at da barbershop," he said raspy, getting inside of his sprinter van, keon doing the same thing and closed his door and looked back in nardo backseat. "bitch you move pounds?" he asked, looking at the duffle bags before glancing at hakeem.

"you in ma business jit, don't do datt."

"alr lemme cope a perc."

"no dey not fa' you, sorry stink."

keon cringed at the pet name and rolled his eyes and fished his phone out of his pocket again and slouched down in the seat as nardo drove out of the parking lot and zoomed to they destination.

"aye you eat today ke?"

"no ion got an appetite right na." he said lowly, licking over his lips.

hakeem knitted his eyebrows. "when did you eat?"

"few days ago," said keon, texting his friends back before turning his iphone off and placing it onto his lap.

nardo kissed his teeth and mugged keon. "bruh yo narrow ass gone pass da fuck out if youn eat. stop playin wimme jit."

"ma hands ain't in yo sweats slime. ian playin witchu." he grumbled looking out of the window. "shut up."

"you gone make a nigga?"

hakeem finally took his eyes off of the road and glanced over keon and licked over his pink lips. "actin' like dat ma nigga? i just might bend yo ass ova."

"boa fuck youu." he laughed. "neva gettin bent ova, dey call me top fore a reason."

"no dey don't jit you just delusional." he laughed, pulling into wendy's drive through. "what you want lit baby?" he rasped, looking over at keon.

keon shrugged not knowing what to eat, he wasn't lying when he said he didn't have appetite. he knew if he ate, he'll just feel like he has to throw up.

he was starting to think he was gaining a unhealthy disorder from not eating, he didn't feel like it.