Introduction to Katherine Swan

Hello, my name is Katerina Swan, but I liked to be called Katherine because it's a whole lot easier to say and pronounce

Hello, my name is Katerina Swan, but I liked to be called Katherine because it's a whole lot easier to say and pronounce. I was reborn into this world on February 14th, 1987. I don't remember much of my previous life, the only thing I do remember is dying & how cold & uncomfortable, unpeaceful it was. I was reborn into this world for a purpose or so the person told me who had me reborn/sent to this world, I was supposed to protect my kind from becoming extinct and the humans too. I am a tribrid or three different species, and only one is known of to the other supernatural creatures in this world, while my two other species are unknown of. 

I'm part werewolf, part witch, part mermaid, I got the witch & werewolf part from the person who had me reborn/sent to this world. And the mermaid I got from my mother, Renee. Yes ladies & gentlemen, you heard me right, instead of my mother being human just like in the original movies, she's a mermaid in this world. This gene skipped my sister & went straight to me, which is why I am part Mermaid. 

And some mermaids have special abilities, my mom has the ability to freeze water & a couple others. While I have the ability to control time & to control all elements like fire, water, earth, air & ice & to control the weather & many other powers. But we are very different from Sirens, who lure fishermen to the death with their voice, just by singing to them. Me & my mother don't need to feed on Fishermen or innocent men instead we just eat food like normal humans do. 

Now the part Werewolf & Part Witch are a very interesting and rare to have in the world because Vampires have been killing my kind for centuries, which is why my mother kept my Werewolf & Witch side hidden from everyone, so no one would try to kill me or harm our family. And she told me to never tell anyone this unless I absolutely trusted them. The only people that Know I am a Tribrid Is my mother, Renee & my sister Bella. 

                                                                    Werewolf Facts

In folklore, a werewolf, or occasionally lycanthrope, is a human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf, either purposely or after being placed under a curse or affliction with the transformations occurring on the night of a full moon. But my curse is quite different than that. My Werewolf Gene is like the Werewolf's in The Vampire Diaries. Werewolves are a supernatural shapeshifting species of individuals who can transform into large, fearsome, and extremely hostile wolves on the night of the full moon. But because I'm a Tribrid, I don't need to shapeshift every full moon, I can shift into my wolf form wherever I please. Even in our human form, we werewolves possess superhuman physical prowess, though not to the same level as a traditional vampire, and our abilities are not as powerful compared to what we possess on the full moon while in our wolf's transformation. We are very dangerous to Traditional Vampires & Cold Ones because of our venomous bite which is lethal to both of them. And because I'm a Tribrid, I'm in control in my wolf form, just like hybrids are too, only normal werewolf's have no control over their wolfs. 

                                                                     Witch Facts 

My Witch gene is like from the Tv-Show The Vampire Diaries but my type of witches have no power limit & we have a few more powers than the witches from Tvd.  Witches are supernatural beings who are born with the power to affect change by magical means, known as witchcraft. While many witches are the self-proclaimed "Keepers of the Balance," other witches have been known to work against the Balance and use their power for personal gain. After awakening their witch power, witchcraft can encompass many different types of activities including astrology, divination, spell casting, and spirit communication. It includes the practices of many cultures, nations, and religions as well as many books and writings dating back to ancient times. The majority of traditional witches are commonly portrayed as being kind and selfless humans who use their powers to maintain balance within the world, some witches are not and go directly against the Balance of Nature by practicing their powers for dark and sinister or selfish deeds. A few darker witches go so far as to subvert the very laws that govern Nature. 

I like to think I am a witch that maintains the balance in this world that I was reborn into. I use my powers to protect the people I love or care about & I also use it to heal anyone or anything like an injured animal. 

Me & My sister, Bella have decided to move to Forks, Washington with our father Charlie because our mother Renee, is going to travel around the world with our new stepfather, Phil. We both decided it would be best to go live in Forks & spend time with our father, who we haven't see in forever. But little did we know that we would be embarking on a journey of a lifetime, full of adventure, danger, supernatural creatures of all kinds, and most of all love. 

But I'm getting Ahead of myself, I should start at the begin of it all....