School & Shopping in Port Angeles

(Disclaimer: I don't own any of these images in this chapter. The only thing I do own is my own OC's & Future OC's & my plot & my own ideas in this chapter. And please do not copy my story or leave any type of hate comments, Thank you.)

Katherine's POV:

I awoken to sun shining through my window and into my face which was making me wince at the bright light directly in my face. But i was surprised that it was actually sunny out and not the normal rainy forks I'm use to, but I know my sister will be happy about the weather. I got up from my bed and went over to my sisters room to make sure she was up and getting ready for school

Once I walked into her bedroom, I saw she was up and looking up on her computer 'Quileute legend, Olympic Peninsula' and an ad popped up, "Thunderbird & Whale Hook store, Port Angeles' And of course my sister grabbed a sticky note and wrote down ithe address, and then turned to me and asked me if this where the book is about the quileute legends & The cullens and what they are, and i nodded my head and said yes that's the place. My sister put the sticky note in her bag and then went to her dresser to pick some clothes for school. 

"You'll be happy about the weather today sis." I said to her with a slight smirk.

"Why is that? And please don't tell me it's snowing!" Bella said with a disgust look on her face.

I chuckled at her facial expressions.

"No It's actually warm and sunny out like it was in Phoenix." I said to my sister.

"Really? Yes!" Bella said in happiness while jumping up & down.

I chuckled again.

"I'd dress in something that'll keep you from getting overheated." I said to my sister.

"Okay." Bella said to me then went back to looking for some summer clothes.

I went back into my bedroom and walked into my walk in closet and began to looked for something to wear that was summer clothing for a beautiful day outside like it is today. After about 5 or 10 minutes I found something that would keep me from overheating on a warm day like it is today. I put on a black bra and a army green tank and a pair of denim short shorts, and a pair of nude sandals. (Ignore the wedge sandals in the first picture, the cute nude sandals is what katherine is actually wearing.)