School & Confronting Edward & Anthony

(Disclaimer: I don't own any of these images in this chapter. The only thing I do own is my own twist on the plot & my own OC's & Future OC's & Please do not copy any of my stories or ideas.)

Katherine's Pov:

So today is the day that Bella & I are going to confront Edward & Anthony, but we'll mostly likely confront them separately or maybe not, I really don't know how that's fully going to go, but I guess we'll see how that goes soon enough. I awoke to being fully awake, which is surprise because it usually takes a cup of coffee or 2 to fully wake me up, but I guess it could be because i get to finally tell Edward that I know what his family is & what he is, and I also get to tell him what am I, without the worry of him thinking of me differently that I'm like this horrible and weird freak, like I did think what would happen when I told my sister, Bella but thankfully she accepted for me, for who I am. I just sort of feel like once I tell Edward that I literally know everything, from us being mates & from him and his family being cold one's and to what i am, it'll feel like a big boulder was lifted off my chest and I can finally catch my breath for once. But I'm only going to tell Edward & the rest of the Cullen's that I am a Hybrid, Part Werewolf & Part Witch, instead of me telling them that I am a Tribrid, Part Werewolf, Part Witch, Part Mermaid. I guess I'm still afraid of what they'll think of me once they find out that I'm a Tribrid. And I do eventually plan on tell them that I'm a Tribrid, Part Werewolf, Part Witch, Part Mermaid, but that probably won't be until I'm more comfortable with the idea of telling them that.

Anyways I decided to stop focusing on that and I got up and began to start my day. I went my walk-in closet and began to look for some clothes to wear. Once I picked out the clothes, I'm going to I wear I threw them on my bed, then I walked into my bathroom and did my normal boring morning routine, and I also took a quick shower. Once I was finished with my normal morning routine, I straightened my hair & put on a natural makeup look. Once I was finished with that I walked back into my bedroom and put on the outfit I had laying out on my bed.

Which was a Blue T-Shirt & a Pair of Blue Jeans and my signature Black Leather Jacket and a Pair of Black Thick High Heel Boots.