With The Cullen Family After The School Field Trip

Edwards Pov:

My mate knows what me & my family are & how does she know this? Once The school field trip was over, we all raced home to tell Carlisle what happened today. I was still pissed at my brother for what he had told my mate & her sister, my brother has no right to tell her or me, what to do. I know Anthony is just frustrated & worried about what's gonna happen with him & Bella, but that doesn't mean he has to take it out on me & my beautiful mate. 

I just hope my mate isn't afraid of me because of what I am, I just hope kat doesn't see me as a monster. 

We arrived at our covens house & vamp speed inside to find Carlisle & tell him about what happened today. 

"Carlisle!? Are you here!? We need to have a family emergency meeting!" Jasper yelled through out the house.

Carlisle came vamp speeding in along with Esme. 

"Why? What happened?" Esme asked us in a worried tone. 

"Well my idiot brother here decided it would be best to piss my mate & his own bloodsinger off. And we found out that my mate isn't human & that she knows our secret." I said to them. 

"How does she know our secret?" Carlisle asked us

"We don't know but Rosalie believes that Kat is not human because her eyes bright blue during the car accident & today while she was getting angry at my brother Anthony." I said to the rest of the family. 

"I've never heard of a species whose eyes glowed blue but I've heard of creatures that had Yellow Glowing Eyes but those creatures have been dead for centuries." Carlisle said to us. 

"What species?" Alice asked Carlisle. 

Carlisle vamp speed to the family library and grabbed a book all about werewolves (which is only half of what Katherine is.) Then he speed back into the living room where the rest of the family was waiting for him. 

"The species first were born over a thousand years ago and the Voturi has been hunting them down ever since they found about them. These creatures were faster & stronger than us vampires and could easily kill us with their venomous bite and these species/creatures were called werewolves."Carlisle said to us.

"Like the shapeshifters on La Push?"My brother asked Carlisle.

"Not quite." Carlisle said to Anthony. 

"These type of werewolfs are born with the gene and instead of shifting because their near to many cold ones, these type of werewolves had to kill someone in order to trigger there curse, whether it was accident or not." Carlisle said to us.

Everyone looked at him in shock including me. 

"Why is it called a Curse." Jasper asked Carlisle.

"Well it's called a curse because when they trigger there curse, they have to shift into their werewolf form every full moon and during the full moon they have to break every bone in their body over and over again until they are in their wolf form." Carlisle said to us.

Everyone gasped in shock & horror, while Esme looked like she was crying but not really because cold ones can't cry, Esme felt so bad for anyone to have to go through that. Edward began to get angry that his mate had to go through the pain alone.

"Oh I haven't even told the worst part, after they shift into their wolf form they have no control of their wolfs, so their wolfs go around killing whoever & whatever. Unless they are a Hybrid then they have control over their wolfs." Carlisle said to us. 

Everyone looked to be either worried, scared, or relieved.

"Is it a possible that Kat could be a Hybrid?" Rosalie asked Carlisle.

"Yes it is possible which would be why her eyes glow blue instead of the usual yellow. We just go to figure out what the other part of her is." Carlisle said.

"What else could she be?" Alice asked Carlisle.

"Well theirs may creatures she could be, Kat could be part witch or part cold one, or part traditional vampire or part mermaid." Carlisle said to us.

"But I'll continue to look into it." Carlisle said trying to make us not stress or worry about it to much.

We all nodded our head at him and thanked him, before we all go out on a family hunt before going back to the house. I chased a deer until a got of a hold of it, the deer & I tumbled to the ground, I growled at the deer before I took a bit of it and it's blood. Once I finished my deer blood for the night. I speed over to the Swan's House to watch over my mate

I was in the forest watching my beautiful mate playing the piano gracefully, and singing along to the beautiful melody, when suddenly she stopped playing and began to look around her room then, she got from the piano and walked to her bedroom window which looked out to the forest, where I was hiding in. Her eyes began to glow bright blue as she looked through the forest which caused me to gasp in shock, so Rosalie wasn't lying, my mates eyes really do glow bright blue.

Kat's glowing blue eyes were looking straight at me, like she could see me through the forest trees, Katherine smirked at me then chuckled, while i looked at her in shock & awe. I smiled at her but then her sister called her downstairs for dinner, Kat looked at me one more time then said Bye Edward, and went downstairs to eat dinner. 

TIME SKIP: AN HOUR OR TWO LATER

My beautiful mate came back upstairs and got ready for the night. She turned all her lights off except one then she got into bed & began to ready a book. I listened to her heart beat until it became a steady rhythm which means she fell asleep, I vamp speed to her house and jumped into the tree that was next to her bedroom, then opened her window and climbed in.

Once I got into her bedroom, I noticed my mate feel asleep reading her book. I chuckled & grabbed the book of her chest and put a bookmark in it and then put it on her night stand. I grabbed her blankets & covered her up so she wouldn't get cold, then I gave her a kiss on the cheek and whispered goodnight to her. Then I sat at the end of her bed and watched her sleep until the sun began to rise, I gave her a last kiss on the forehead before leaving to get ready for another day of school.

(Hey Guys it's Kyra I justed wanted to say thank you for reading this chapter & sorry if it is shorter than the other chapters I have published for this book, and I also wanted to let you know I will not be publishing any chapters tomorrow because tomorrow is Halloween and I will also not be publishing any Tuesday because I have a doctor's appointment and it is 2 hours away from I live because I didn't have any type of these doctors in my area. Oh also Happy Early Halloween for everyone who celebrates Halloween. And please don't leave any hate comments of any kind on any of my books or chapters please, and I hope you have a great rest of your day or night.)