Getting to Know Edward & His Past

(Disclaimer: I don't own any of these images in this chapter. The only thing I do own is my own twist on the plot & my own OC's & Future OC's & Please do not copy any of my stories or ideas.)

Katherine's Pov:

I awoke to a car pulling up in the driveway & hearing it beep. I got up out of my bed & looked out my bedroom window and saw Edward leaning against his car and looking up at me with a small smile. I chuckled & smiled back at him & waved at him through my window, and he waved back. Then I turned back around from my window and walked to my walk-in closet & to begin to pick out my outfit for the day. 

After looking through all of my clothes in my closet, I decided to wear a Purple Tank Top & a Pair of Black Skinny Jeans with a Pair of Leather High Heel Boots and with a Black Jean Jacket over my Purple Tank Top, since it's a bit cold out today like it always is in Forks. Then I went into the Bathroom & did my normal Morning Routine and curled my long brown hair.  

(Katherine's Outfit & Shoes Up Above)

Then I walked downstairs, had a quick breakfast which was a fruit bar. Dad already left for work this morning, so it was only Bella & I home. I asked if she was waiting on Anthony. She said yes, and that he would be here in a few minutes and that they were going to discuss some things about how Anthony & his family became Vampire's and other things. I said okay and I also told her to activate that bracelet if Anthony tries anything stupid. Bella chuckled and nodded her head at me. I gave her a hug goodbye then walked out the door and towards where Edward was still leaning against his car, waiting for me. 

"Good morning, my beautiful Mate." Edward said to me, then gave me a good Morning kiss on the lips. 

I swear when Edward kisses me, it feels like we are the only people in the world, I could get lost in his kisses. I wonder if when we always kiss that it will always feel like this. 

The kiss felt like it could go on and on forever but sadly I had to end the amazing kiss before we get too carried away. I finally pulled away from my mate's wonderful way of saying good morning. Which caused him to begin to pout adorably at me which caused me to chuckle at my mate's behavior and I gave him a little peak on his lips which seemed to make Edward stopped doing that adorable pout of his.