School Field Trip

(Disclaimer: I do not own any of these images in this chapter. The only thing i do own is my own OC's & my plot & my own ideas in this chapter. And please do not copy my story or leave any type of hate comments, thank you.)

Katherine's Pov:

This morning I awoke to my annoying alarm clock going off. After a few minutes of me debating on whether or not I want to get up, I decided I should get up anyways. Today after all is the school field trip to The Greenhouse. I rolled out of my comfortable bed & turned off my annoying alarm clock, then I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth & straightened my hair & put some makeup on. Then I went into my walk in closet & began to pick out the clothes I was gonna wear today. 

After a few minutes of looking through my closet, I finally found the perfect outfit. I decided to wear a Black Tank Top with a Blue Sweater over it and a Black Jean Jacket & some Black Jeans to match it & I also picked out some Black Ankle Boots to wear with the outfit.

 I decided to wear a Black Tank Top with a Blue Sweater over it and a Black Jean Jacket & some Black Jeans to match it & I also picked out some Black Ankle Boots to wear with the outfit

I went downstairs into the Kitchen & saw Bella making some breakfast

"Hey, you're actually making breakfast this morning, it's usual me the one that's making it." I said to my sister with my eyebrows raised. 

"Well I figured with the car accident that happened yesterday that you probably didn't want to cook breakfast today, and I also figured we should go back to take turns cooking breakfast & dinner like we did in Phoenix. " Bella said to me. 

"That's fine by me, I can cook Breakfast & Dinner tomorrow. What you making Bell's?" I asked my sister.

"I'm making Scrambled Eggs & Sausages for Char-I mean dad & I made us vegan acai bowl, I also made some extra Sausages for you." Bella said to me. 

"Do you need any help?" I asked my sister. 

"Nope I got this but you could get some coffee for Char..Dad & some orange juice for us." Bella said to me.

"You got it." I said to my sister. 

I got a coffee cup for dad & poured some fresh coffee into the coffee & added some sugar & creamer to dad's cup of coffee. Then I walked over to the small dining table where dad was sitting & handed him his coffee.