Chapter 6: Revenge into False Paradise

Rolling up her sleeves, she continues in my direction. With every force in her she snatches me up by the neck and throws me against the bedroom wall.

"Who .. were you.. talking .. to" she says while snarling at me.
Her hand locked, tightening her grip. At this point my head began throbbing from the loss of circulation. Struggling to breathe, I tried to answer her but only a whimper came out.

what should I do now? what should I say..

With her free hand, she pulls down the leggings I had on for bed. And since I decided not to put underwear on I was automatically exposed to her. She had easy access to my body. Every part of me starts getting weak from air restriction.

"Wait.." I said crying, "I promise I'll do whatever you tell me to.. I will give you whatever you want."

Her snarl turns quickly into a devious smirk. She looks me dead in the eyes for what seems to have been hours when she leans down into my ear and whisper, "I want.. your... body. "

Letting go of my neck she immediately grab onto my hair and begin dragging me to my bed.

"Stop let go you're hurting me !!"

She tossed me onto the mattress and slapped me as hard as she could... following was her hand covering my mouth so when I screamed in pain no one could hear me. She then starts undressing herself from the waist down revealing an...

.. attachable dick? what is she wearing? I have to find a way to escape I can't let this happen to me again.. She can't keep sexually abusing me it hurts everyt-

"Since you said you will be a good girl for me, mommy wants you to take off your top so you're fully naked for me. Get ontop and ride it until your pretty little p—-y  creams all over it. "

That's when I thought of the perfect idea. I complied and crawled ontop of her. She was taller and bigger compared to me, my little body would not be able to get her off of me if I were to attack her straight forward. As much as I didnt want to, she wraps both hands around my hips and sits me ontop of it and slid it in.

"F-uuuuckk..."

2 hours later....

Laying beside her in the bed staring at the ceiling fully naked and regretting what I have just done I began to tear up. My body was sore from it being inside of me for so long. I noticed a few bruises on my arms and thighs. My face is throbbing from the impact of her hand constantly slapping me.

From tears, my heart began to burn and my heart starts racing. I am no longer sad, I'm angry. I felt rage fill every inch of my body at this point.

I look over to see Ms. Keanna sound asleep right beside me. It's now time to do what I have been waiting to do. Reaching under my pillow, I pulled out a small pocket knife I kept just in case I gained the guts to do this. Climbing ontop of her, still fully naked with it behind my back, I kissed her to wake her up.

"Mommy," in an innocent tone "I really love you."

She opens her eyes and smiles. "I knew you were going to come to your senses one day. You want more baby? Go down on me and don't stop until I release out. You're my personal whore now," she says with an evil chuckle.

I smiled back at her and stared deep into her soul, gripping onto the knife handle behind me.
Losing her patience with me she tries to sit up to toss me over but before she could the knife pierced her side.

*screams* "YOU B**TCH!!"

She throws me off of her and curls up. Blood starts spilling out onto the sheets as I'm watching her struggle to get it out of her side. I grabbed a long shirt to slip on, quickly ran out of the room to the kitchen to grab the house phone and ran into the bathroom to lock myself in.

Fuck she's gonna kill me. I'm dead. I need to hurry and call 9-1-1 NOW !

Not even seconds later the door is suddently kicked down by Ms. Keanna and everything became a blur.

Sirens are heard as everything started to clear up

Sirens are heard as everything started to clear up. "W-what.. im in handcuffs.. what just happened? why am I in the back of a cop car right now?"

I glanced outside of the window to see my foster mom being talked to paramedics and cops. She took every chance she could at this time to lie and blame everything on me. She told them that I blacked out and attacked her in her sleep.

She's lying !! SHE'S LYINGGGGG !!

All I could do was scream in the back seat and cry. Now I'm on the way to juvenile with no help or support. But, I realized.... I could finally get away from her for forever.. or so I thought.