Chapter 1: Defenseless

When something bad happens, you can have three choices ...

1.You can either let it define you ...
2. Let it destroy you ...
3. Or let it strengthen you ...

that's what I had to learn on my own .. the hard way...

I unpacked my bags as I sat on the edge of my bed thinking; that could have been me... why not? I just took a deep breath in and blew out all the negative thoughts that were beginning to overflow within my mind. Wow. They sure said I was a lucky kid. One of those "lucky charms". Whatever.

I finished unpacking my bags and started to head to the bathroom. I was a foster kid at the time, not knowing who or where my parents are. I was informed at the age of 11 that my parents were drug addicted people & gave me up for more drugs. Thankfully, I survived through that point in my life.

As I begin walking the hallway, Ms.Keanna called me from the other direction in her room. I rolled my eyes and sighed as I dropped my posture heading to where she was. I walked in and she was there sitting on her bed.

Me: "What do you want ?" I said agitatedly.

Ms.Keanna: "Come sit here for a minute." She patted her hand on the bed beside her.

I sluggishly walked to her and slouched down on the bed. I've never really liked the fact that she was my "mother" now. But she was just so nice that it hurt my soul not to be nice back.

Me: "Yes mother ?" I said sarcastically.

Thoughts started to rush through my head again as she stared me down. This hasn't been the first time I felt strangely uncomfortable around her. She said to me...

Ms.Keanna: "You know I really love you right? And .. even tho I may be young enough to be your sister, I still have custody over you as of now. I want you to have the best life possible. Okay?"

I looked away to stare at the wall for a minute and did not say a word.

Ms.Keanna: "Look, I know it's hard that you grew up without your actual parents and I know that life is getting kind of hard. But you need to stop stressing and move on from the past. I'm here for you Mariah."

She starts to come closer and as she does my heart starts racing and my breathing gets heavy. I knew she was up to something. Knowing that she was only 22 and I was about 15, I began to panic but I show no sign of it. She wraps one arm around my waist and guides my eyes to look at her.

Ms.Keanna: "Look at me. "

As I look deep into her eyes I began to feel a weird spark almost as if ... she put me under a love spell of some sort. Lord knows she's the finest foster mother a girl like me would ever dream of. But it wasn't right that I was feeling like that towards her. There is a long pause of silence as she looks back. She begins to lick her lips and leans in to kiss me.. on my lips!

Me: "Woah wait.. wait ... "

I pushed her back in shock.

Ms.Keanna: "What's wrong? "

Me: "THIS is wrong. "

Ms.Keanna: "But it doesn't have to be. "

She leans in closer while pulling my hair out from my face. I lean back away.

Me: "No .. I .. I .. can't. We can't do this.."

Ms.Keanna: "What's the matter? "

Me: "You're.. my mother. Why would this be okay? "
Breathing heavily.

Ms.Keanna: "I'm just your guardian."

There is another pause in between as the vibe starts to calm down a little. Ms.Keanna sighs.

Ms.Keanna: "Look, I'm sorry. I'm not gonna force anything on you but ... "

Me: "But what? "

Ms.Keanna: "I've been keeping an eye on you lately. Just the things you merely do sends a sexual spark through my body. Your body started to form curves and I couldn't help but to just .. look at you. I once caught myself though telling myself that it wasn't right and I knew it wasn't.. but love doesn't always have to be the way people think it should be. "

Ms.Keanna begins to push me back and I utterly laid back in shock. She begins to rub her hand from my waist up my back to force my arch to form in my back as she lays her soft lips on my neck. Then, as I still lay there paralyzed and not knowing what to do, she takes her other hand and push it down into my panties.

Soft moans begin to slip from my mouth as she caresses in between my thighs. She starts speeding up and I threw my head back uncontrollably. I knew this wasn't right but it felt so good. Weak and vulnerable, I could do nothing more but just let her...