Chapter 1: The Invader

"Careful... Careful- Hey! I said- Care - CAREFUL! "

What a lovely voice to hear in the day as a talented young girl was tuning a piano. She sported a crisp white button up with frilled sleeves. Her satin ascot was tied in a neat bow on her collar, and a long dark skirt that reached her calves. The skirt had tiny slits on the side, decorated with an adorable stitched pattern and bows around the curved ends. A petticoat was worn under to give it volume, along with her favorite patterned stockings. Boots that reached under her knees were laced up, with a nice low heel and platform so she could easily move around.

"(Y/n), you're a nice help and all... But I need you to not lean on the piano as I'm tuning. Please be a polite lady and wait for Mr. Joestar to come in?" (Father's name) rolled from under the piano, not wanting the piano to accidentally fall on him if it slipped.

"I'm only twelve. I'm not a lady yet."

"A little lady then. Now go on. You know Mister Jonathan can be a bit rough with the piano keys, please remind him to be gentle."

(Y/n) (L/N) was the only daughter of the (L/n) family, known for being the best mentors for the upper class to learn the beauty of music. They were a passionate pair, and that night of passion her parents shared brought little (Y/n) into the world 9 months later. The family lived comfortably, but not entirely wealthy. Enough to participate with events the wealthy hosted while keeping out of the drama and everything else.

The best thing to come out of the situation, at least to (Y/n), was a blossoming friendship had with George Joestar's son, Jonathan Joestar. The two met each other when her father was hired to teach him music.

"If he learns to play an instrument then it could help him understand how to become more of a gentleman." Said the concerned father.

Ever since Mary Joestar passed he's been raising the boy to become a gentleman, but his methods seemed to be a bit unpolished. It's no wonder he's been ecstatic seeing (Y/n) becoming friends with him. The boy was a bit lonely and now that he's able to have someone that could help get through to his head he'd have company other than his father. Little did he know that his son was teaching this girl how to be less ladylike and embrace her fighting spirit when the moment called for it.

She helped teach him grace and gentility and, in secret, Jonathan taught her how to fight. They were a great duo for a couple years, running around and frolicking as if nothing in the world mattered.

As long as they didn't get caught.

"Mr. Joestar!" (Y/n) eagerly ran up to the older gentleman to greet him, her legs crossed as she curtsied shakily from trying to balance herself out, "H-Hello, Mr. Joestar, the piano is ready for the lesson!"

The older gentleman slightly smiled at her. He always thought she was a sweet girl with big dreams and treated her as if she were his own. There was a time when he caught (Y/n) trying to teach his son how to behave for tea parties, and knew from that point on that she'd be the perfect counter to his mischievous son.

"A pleasure to always have you and your father, (Y/n)," He greeted her, watching her stand back up and brush out her skirt, "I forgot to mention that we're going to be having a new addition to the family. I adopted him after his father passed to honour the departed. He saved my life. In turn, his son will now have a roof over his head that welcomes him."

A new addition? That's....Something... (Y/n) wasn't expecting new company but the more the merrier she thought. Maybe Jonathan won't be so lonely anymore while she's gone.

"I look forward to meeting him!"

Mr. Joestar was about to say something but his words were cut off when he heard some yelling outside. He could see how it made little (Y/n) jump, and she stuck close to his side.