Rescue: Where We Left Off! (SAA)

SAA just stands for Shota Aizawa Awakening. The title would've been too long.

﹌﹌﹌
"Crap!" Sero hissed.

This armored villains name was Melbar. His quirk was (kind of, not exactly) a mix of Kinoko (from Class 1-B) and Kirishima's. Melbar's armor was constantly coated in any poison that he desired. Right now, it was coated in Strychnine, a very deadly poison.

Group A did not know this, however, and continued to attack him as normal.

Until...

Iida touched him.

﹌﹌﹌
With Group C...

They had successfully secured Izuku's cell and were now fighting off guards.

Bakugou grabbed Izuku and ran for it. The guards chased behind.

Bakugou abandoned the rest of the group to try to get Izuku to group A. When he realized that they were busy fighting a villain, he turned around.

The guards were closing in on him.

"Hand him over," one of them said. "Or we will be forced to engage."

Izuku had been injected with a syringe that would keep him asleep for a few hours. He slept through it all, hugging his wind to his chest the whole time.

"Well, I guess you're gonna have to be forced to engage," Bakugou retorted. "Because I'm not giving him back to you bastards!"

The guard balled his hand into a fist and got into a fighting position. "Very well then!" he said. "Let's see how well you can fight with that handicap you've got!"

Bakugou grit his teeth and positioned Izuku on his back. Izuku unconsciously wrapped his legs around Bakugou's waist while wrapping his arms around Bakugou's neck. His wind was pressing into Bakugou's back, but Bakugou himself didn't mind.

He got into a fighting position and waited for the guard to run at him first.

The guard, not well trained in hand-to-hand combat, rushed in for the kill.

He used his quirk, Boulder, to yeet big rocks at Bakugou, who in turn destroyed them with a raise of his fist.

Bakugou then ran towards the guard, placing his palm on his chest and summoning a huge explosion, big enough to knock the guard out.

He then turned to the remaining guards, who were frozen with fear.

"Anyone else?" he questioned.

One of them attempted to run away, but Bakugou sent him flying into a tree with his quirk.

Two more tried running away, but were both put down. There was only one guard remaining.

"Go," said Bakugou. "I won't hurt you if you do."

(Black Panther reference (or what I remember of it).).

The guard ran away, sprinting for his life. Bakugou was merciless, however, and put him down as well.

Group A had finished dealing with the villain.

"Four Eyes! Take Izuku back to UA! You're the fastest one here!" Bakugou called.

Iida nodded and took Izuku. "Understood!"

He zoomed off to UA.

Bakugou looked down at Izuku's wind, which had fallen when Iida had taken him. He picked it up.

"What did they do to you?"

﹌﹌﹌
"Let's go over the mission.

So, it was a success. We successfully got Izuku out of there. Bakugou, I admire your quick thinking. You ran away with Izuku when he was in danger. Group A, you all did well with handling that villain. Group B, thank you for standing by at UA. My Group, good job with handling those villains. Bakugou, thank you for rescuing Izuku.

You all deserve a nice break. No class for the rest of the week. Now go away. Ashidou, I need to speak with you."

The Class cheered. Everyone left the classroom except Mina.

"That was so cool!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Yes, yes. I assume Izuku is waiting for us in the dorms," Iida said while doing his weird arm thing.

"He is?!" Bakugou blurted, and everyone turned to him, smirking.

"Why would the careless, loud, booming Bakugou care?" Mineta teased.

Bakugou punched him and sprinted over to the dorms himself.

Once he got inside, he saw Recovery Girl, Midnight, and Principal Nezu around where Izuku was.

Izuku's eyes landed on his.

"Kacchan?"

Bakugou choked down a sob.

"Hey, Deku."

﹌﹌﹌
THEY GONNA KEEP, ON, TWIDDLIN' THEM THUMBS, SKIDDLY-DEE-DA-DUM

Anyways, hi.

Anyways, bye.