CHAPTER 1: A NEW TROUBLE

Star Year 23, June 4th...

"Tarius, Fariz, can you hear me?!" An adult man asked in a worried voice.

He had short dark green hair and a pair of silver colour eyes. Above his lips was covered in a thin moustache. A military attire in mix black and white colour was worn on his tall and lean body at 1.88 metres height. His head was covered by a military black hat.

"Captain, we couldn't contact Spaceship Alpha 002! Their communication devices seem likely to have been damaged by the enemy's attack! And they have gotten lost within the wormhole. Their coordinates are unknown!" A young woman looks at him with fear and anxiety in her eyes.

"Shit!"

The adult man, who was the captain, growled while slamming his hand on the electronic information board in front of him.

"All of you, do everything you can to locate them at once! Rasha, contact the mothership and explain to them our situation! We need back up!" He quickly gives the order.

"Yes, sir!"

Somewhere in the wormhole...

"Aaarrghhh!!!"

"Tarius, stop shouting and make a shield for us!" A young man orders his partner.

His eyes were the colour of midnight blue with short black hair. On his body was a tight black suit, showing his strong and tall body at 1.9 metres in height. His head was covered with a protective helmet. The helmet was showing malfunctioning data posted in front of his eyes. He closed the data that was going to give him a headache by touching a small smooth button beside his left head.

His partner, Tarius, has short golden hair with baby blue eyes. His body was the lean type and not much muscle as the other but still tall at a height of 1.83 metres. He too wore the same suit and was yelling his heart out.

They were in a small spaceship, a size as big as a half football field. However, red alarms sounded everywhere inside the spaceship. Fariz, the one who ordered, feels like they would not be safe after seeing their spaceship damaged heavily by the enemy.

"The air is getting thin and none of this control works anymore." He thought with slight nervousness.

Tarius, who finally snapped out of his panic, because their spaces were hit and rolling wildly toward somewhere unknown, finally used his hidden power to make two oval shields and enclose them in them.

"Fariz! If we don't do something, this spaceship is going to explode!"

He could see their engines were on fire through the spaceship window. Fariz grit his teeth.

"Tarius, we only have one way. Could you use your power of teleportation?"

"Huh? Are you crazy?! My teleportation cannot reach our mother world! Did you forget we're in space?!"

"Yes, I know that but we might have a slight chance to live. So, teleport us somewhere you could feel there's a safe place to be transported to."

"Shit! This won't be easy. We're in the wormhole. Who knows what place we're going to be teleported to. Are you sure about this?"

Fariz nodded with a serious expression. Seeing his unwavering eyes, Tarius finally summoned his inner power again. While at that he closed his eyes to concentrate. He searches through his senses outside the spaceship.

At first, he was worried there was no place for them to go until something was found from his senses. It was another world they were going to pass by. Since the wormhole has no end, unless they can control their spaceship back and set a location, that world was their only chance to get out of it.