CHAPTER 4: DANCE

After Pegasus escaped to Antonia City, Agi ran here and there to find him. He finally stopped at the lake while gasping for breath.

He's unable to find Pegasus and curses while calling out all sorts of profanity against Pegasus. Then, he let out a heavy sigh.

He walked into a room in the South building. His new room was located there. After entering, he took off all his clothes and went into the bathroom to clean himself.

"Damn it!" He said as his hand hit the wall of his bathroom.

His mind was full of Pegasus's disturbance. In fact, because of yesterday's event his anger still lingered.

Pegasus had pushed him into the lake and told him it was an accident. Yet, the latter face doesn't show any sort of guilt. The event infuriated Agi even more.

He jumped into a wide bathtub that can sit four people to soak together. He screamed when he forgot the bathtub had been filled with hot water. He got out of it quickly and opened the cold fountain to dissipate the heat.

"Urgh! This is all Pegasus' fault! I'm going to kill him the next time we meet!" He screamed angrily.

An hour later, he came out of the bathroom and entered his closet chamber. All his clothes looked too similar to his everyday wears which makes him a little bored with them.

Should he find a new set of clothes?

"How long have I not... I haven't changed into those clothes for years, right?" He thought.

Then, remember there was a dance party held in the middle of Antonia City.

"Heh! It's not like anyone would recognize me if I wear a little differently. What's more, I never show anyone my real body. Erk! But my friends can know my presence. I need to hide it. Hm...What if Kairi found out? Ah! Whatever! It's only for today. I want to go have fun and forget about that fool!"

Because of his determination, he summoned up a black door. When he enters it, he appears in a dimensional space where there are many things.

It was his valuable item. Here was also the place where he kept Rafiz's Dark emblem in the past.

Agi walks into a room. There were clothes, a mirrored table, and accessories in it. Surprisingly, there were also shoes and bags.

He, who was wearing only a towel, opened it and let it fall on his feet. The naked slim body with a bump on his chest and without the male part, finally conveys his real gender.

He was a she. Not a young man or a boy anymore...

Agi couldn't help standing in front of the mirror again. She had a complicated expression on her face.

"I was nine when the power of the Sagittarius Star changed my gender. The power... Help turn the curse a bit that fell upon my family. If it wasn't because of the ancestors' huge mistake, our family won't just give birth to a female gender...

"Sagittarius power is huge. Well, it can't be compared to Kurumi who had the Draco Star. But because the female body is weak... We had to ask for Sagittarius to change us to a man. Sigh... I wonder if I am able to help everyone with my current power."

Agi feels useless after she turns back to a girl again. She fears the unknown future.

"But I can't stay as a man either. Once you are a woman you would always feel so different when you become a man. Now that I think about it, nobody in my generation after getting Sagittarius power had ever wanted to continue to become a man...

"Wait, how did they change back to a woman? I mean, they were men at that time. How did they ask a man to kiss them? Could it be...? Was it intentional or is it the man who kisses them like Pegasus has done? Eww! Did they turn gay on my ancestors? Even Pegasus?! I must stay away from him from now on!"