CHAPTER 3: WHICH WORLD?

"Urgh... Where are we...?" Tarius shakes his head while slowly standing up.

When they appeared, they both fainted right away due to pressure from the teleportation. If there was a slip-on Tarius focus, they might appear abnormally. Maybe missing a limb or head or something and... It will not be a good thing for them.

Tarius was glad they made it to the planet safely. Now, they both were in the middle of a grass plain. The thick forest can be seen surrounding it.

Fariz had awoken a long ago and had spread his senses around them. He used it to search their surroundings for any danger or any enemy that might come after them. When he didn't, he checked over Tarius for any injuries.

After he found none, he touched a button on his helmet and looked for the world data. He was glad there were dense oxygen molecules in this unknown world that were almost on par with their motherworld. So, he took off his spacesuit along with his helmet.

His body now wore only a tight black t-shirt and black shorts. He breathed in the air that felt so fresh and finally thought they were lucky to be alive.

What good luck do they have to survive this ordeal...?

He then took off a black bracelet that was on his left wrist and threw it to the ground. A black treasure chest, about 70 centimetres in length, 50 centimetres in width and 50 centimetres in height appears in front of him. He opened the chest and took another extra cloth in it before he wore it.

After that, he folded his spacesuit and put it in the chest. It wasn't long before he noticed Tarius was slowly awakening from his faint. Fariz turned his head to him after hearing Tarius' question.

"No data about this world. But, it has the same substance as our motherworld. We can breathe here." He answered.

"Urgh, damn. I think I just... Give me my normal clothes, please. I'm going to find a river."

Fariz raised one eyebrow at him. "Did you burst your bla-...?"

"Shut up! Don't say it! I'm going to clean myself up! So hurry up and throw my clothes at me!" Tarius yelled with a slight shriek.

It sounded like he was upset and ashamed about something. Fariz couldn't see Tarius' face because Tarius still had his helmet on but he thinks Tarius' face must be fully red right now. Without intention to make Tarius more frantic, he picked up a cloth that was the same size as Tarius' and threw it at him.

Tarius caught it and left quickly in one direction. He sensed a flowing river in that direction. Fariz just stared at him until he was gone before he chuckled. Then, he went back to check on their items inside the chest.

His helmet had changed into sunglasses when he touched another small button on the right of the helmet. He put the sunglasses on his eyes.

Unbeknownst to him, Tarius was taken away after he had cleaned himself out. It was more than an hour later that Fariz realised his partner hadn't returned and slowly frowned.

His instinct told him something was wrong and quickly snapped his finger. The chest glows and floats before it turns into a bracelet again. Fariz caught and wear it once more before he ran toward the river.

When he arrived, he sensed Tarius' aura was left with a thin one, showing that Tarius was gone more than half an hour ago. Only a trace of steps was found around the area.

"Shit!"

Fariz blamed himself for letting Tarius out of his sight. He should have accompanied Tarius. He thought there was no danger around them but who would have thought something had obviously gone undetected by his senses.