𐫱 ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ 𐫱

"I'm sorry Hinata but I can't make it tonight, I have to be at a dinner with my dad's friend." Y/N said, she sighed and walked over to her bed. "I'll tell you what, I'll make it up to you. Maybe tomorrow we can go do something fun."

"Alright. I'll see you later, bye!" *click*.

Hinata was Y/N's best friend, tonight they were supposed to meet up, go watch a movie, and shop. Instead Y/N was stuck here at home going to a dinner for who knows what.

Y/N quickly put on a simple light blue dress and continued to get ready till her mother called her down. "Y/N come down please!" She rushed downstairs. "Will you tell me why we're doing this? I could be out with Hinata." Y/N complained. They wouldn't tell her why they were having dinner. She thought they were about to tell her they were broke, but when she heard another business owner was coming too she knew it was something more.

"The time will come, now please, please, please be nice. This is a very important dinner." Mrs. L/N replied. *ding*. "They're here! Where's your father?!"

"Here!" Mr. L/N walked to the door and opened it. "Hello welcome, it's a pleasure to see you!" Mr. L/N greeted. "The pleasure is all mine." Mr. (?) said.  He walked in and greeted Mrs. L/N too, but right behind him was a boy Y/N's age. Fairly "tall" (a little more than Y/N) and turquoise-teal eyes with long silky black hair. Y/N gazed at him for a quick second then turned to Mr. (?).

"I'm assuming your Y/N, it's very nice to finally meet you." He turned to Mrs. L/N. "You have a very pretty girl here." Y/N let out a quiet "Thank you." and left it at that.

"I'm Mr. Tokito your fathers new business partner."

"It's very nice to meet you Mr. Tokito." Y/N replied. "Meet my son, his name is Muichiro." Mr. Tokito said pushing Muichiro in Y/N's direction.  He gave a quiet "Hi." Y/N returned it with a "Hello." "Alright we've all met each-other let's go eat." Mr. L/N said.

_____________

The dinner was quite boring. Pretty much the whole time they talked about business numbers, sales, taxes, etc. Y/N was more focused on the boy in front of her. What was he doing here? Who was he? Why did he come? A lot of little questions running through her mind.

Once everyone was done with dinner the chatter died down. "Alright you two listen up. We have an announcement to share with you." Mr. L/N said. Y/N looked at her father then the boy. He was doing the same.

"I'm sure both of you know me and Mr. Tokito have merged companies and to make it easier we think it's best for you two to marry."

The silence grew loud. His words echoed through the large house. Y/N turned her head to look at Muichiro. Then back at her father. "What?" She said. This must've been some sort of joke, she thought. "I don't understand, is this a joke?" Muichiro said, he started to become visibly upset.

Mr. Tokito said, "It's the best way to announce it. Since Muichiro will become CEO and possibly your children-." "Children!?" Muichiro exclaimed. At this point you could really see his anger. They never could've seen this coming. Not even from a mile away.

"I hope you know that is how me and your mother got married after all. It was arranged. Look what came out of it." Mr. Tokito said. He still managed to be calm even though next to him his son was up in flames. "Y/N we hope you understand too, it's not easy." Mrs. L/N said trying to give some words of comfort.

Y/N was confused, but also angry. How could her parents give her away like this. She wasn't a prostitute for heaven's sake! Y/N stood up and stormed off to her room without a word. How could this happen? She was supposed to marry for love, find her soulmate, and be by each-others side their entire life. This was unforgivable.

"Y/N! Come back!" Her mother cried. She didn't look back as her eyes became watery, they didn't need to see her like this. She felt as if the world was ending. As if nothing could save what was about to happen. It was all crumbling down.

_______________