𐫱 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ 𐫱

Until Y/N got to lunch, the day was a blur. Would it be so bad for people to know? Why doesn't Muichiro want people to know, because of "fangirls" I don't think so. Why was she so panicked? She asked herself.  If they do end up finding out, how would Muichiro feel? Would he be mad, sad? Y/N was zoned out for pretty much the first half of the day.

She went to lunch, today's lunch is spicy ramen with cooked rice on the side, not Y/N's favorite. She sat down at her desk alone to finish her lunch while working on some homework.

"Mind if I sit here?" A voice asks. Y/N looks up, it's Muichiro. "Of course, sit!" Y/N replies. He pushes a desk to Y/N's and sits. "Whatcha working on?" Muichiro asked. "Just some Literature homework. Gyomei-sensei assigns it almost everyday." Y/N says with a sigh.

"I guess I'm a bit lucky, I took Literature in the summer for more credit." Muichiro said. "Yeah, soooo lucky to have school in the summer." Y/N replied sarcastically. She packed up all of her things. "I can do this at home." Y/N said.

She looked up to see Muichiro looking out the window. Should she tell him what's going on? It has to be worth bringing it up. "Muichiro." Y/N said. "Yes?" He turned his head, he could tell she was hesitant about something. "If you have something to say you can, no judgement here." Muichiro said in a calming voice while holding his hands up.

"Um," Y/N looks down at her hands in her lap. Why was she so nervous about this? It's no big deal. Just spit it out! "Please don't get mad, but I think a few people know about..." She quickly looks around the room. "the thing."

"What do you mean? How do you know?" Muichiro asked. "Well a classmate told me about some gossip or whatever, people are already talking. I hear they haven't found us out yet but I still want you to know."

Muichiro eyed her. "Don't worry about it. It's fine." Muichiro said. "Really? Aren't you concerned about fangirls or something?" Y/N asked. He sighed, "The truth is I kind of like a girl, and I don't think she would reciprocate my feeling if she knew I was engaged."

Y/N sunk in her chair. "Oh."

"Yeah. Oh."

"Well who is it?" Y/N asked. Muichiro slightly turned a light pink color. "Uhm. I haven't really told anyone yet. I don't want people to know if that's alright."

"That's fine with me!" Y/N replied.

They sit in silence for a moment letting the chatter from a few of the other students surround them. "Hey I'm apart of the baking club, why don't you come down tomorrow to see how we do things, and maybe get a treat." Y/N offered.

"I'm willing to do anything for free treats."

___________________

.