𐫱 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠ 𐫱

The car ride home was difficult to get through. Every few seconds Y/N would try her hardest not to shed one tear and Muichiro definitely noticed something was wrong.

Although the day started off as beautiful and sunny it had started to rain, almost like it was orchestrated to fit the essence of the room.

Once Y/N got home she quickly ran inside hence the rain. "Why am I so upset? Why?" Y/N thought to herself. "Is it because of him? I barley even know him!"

Y/N's mind was filling with questions that had no answer. If she hadn't calmed down it's likely that she would've forgotten that her clothes were soaking wet and her parents weren't home.

Taking a deep breath, Y/N took herself upstairs to change into some more comfortable clothing.
After she took a minute to regain her thoughts then went downstairs to find a snack. "Maybe I should make dinner."

*knock*

"Hm who could that be?" Y/N opens the door to find Muichiro on the other side soaking wet. "Oh my, come in!" Y/N exclaimed. Muichiro stepped inside clothes and hair wet, probably even all the way to his socks. "Why are you here? Is everything ok?" Y/N questioned while getting a towel.

She hands him the towel. "I'm fine, you just forgot your phone." Muichiro states. Y/N gives the mint eyed boy a look of confusion until he hands her her phone, still dry.

"You left this in the car. Sorry if it got a bit wet I tried to keep it as dry as I could." Muichiro said. "Oh! Thank you! It's perfectly dry but I'm more worried about you. Are you alright? Why are you so wet?" Y/N asked.

"I'm fine, no need to worry. I had noticed you left your phone in the car and I figured you might need it." Muichiro explained drying himself off.

"Why did you run? Wasn't your driver still there?" Y/N said giving a look of concern. "I had mistaken it for Yuichiro's phone but he didn't claim it, then I knew it was yours. Though the driver had already left, so I ran." Muichiro explained.

He took a step closer to her and placed his hands on her shoulders. "I promise I'm ok. I'm not dead am I?" Muichiro said giving her a reassuring smile and laughing at the state she was in. Y/N's heart skipped a beat. She looked up at him with great concern. Why would he do that just for her? Her face started to heat up and turn a light pink.

"Uhm, thank you very much for thinking of me!" Y/N thanked. He took his hands off her shoulders disappointing Y/N a little but she could survive. "Why don't we get you dry clothes. Oh! Would you like to stay and eat? I'm sure your starving since you haven't had anything since lunch!" Y/N suggested.

Muichiro chuckled. "I would love to."
"Alright! Follow me." Y/N grinned.

She led him through her house into her room. "Nice room." Muichiro complimented. "Thanks, I redesigned it last summer." Y/N said. Rummaging through her drawers she found a sweater and pants. "Here I hope you don't mind they're a little small and a bit toasty." Y/N said. He smiled. "Wouldn't hurt to try."

She turned around waiting for him to change. "I think these might be too small for me." Y/N turned around to see the pants stopping at his calves and the sleeves only reaching to his forearm. "Oh!" Y/N smiled at the sight. "Well I think they might be a tad bit small but I can fix that!"

"Just a tad bit huh?" He chuckled. "I think that's underestimating." They laughed. "No worries, I can get a some things from my dad. Wait here." Y/N walked away.

"It's hot in here." Muichiro thought to himself. He took off the small sweater and placed it back on the bed. "Ok I have this and-" Y/N paused at the sight, it took Muichiro a few seconds to understand what was happening to the girl. "Thanks." He took the clothes from Y/N and changed.

"These fit better don't you think?" Muichiro grinned as he turned around. Y/N, frozen with her hands covering her face, didn't make a peep. "What's wrong?" Muichiro asked grinning from ear to ear.

She uncovered her face. "You think this is funny."

"I think this is very funny." Muichiro replied. "Might as well look now, it's not like your ever not going to see my chest again." He shrugged and walked out of the room. 

"Let's go eat."

______________________

.