𐫱 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ 𐫱

"Is that so?" Y/N asked. "Definitely." Muichiro said. There was a quick pause where he looked at her, a glint in his eye, before looking away. "What class do you have after this?" Muichiro asked. "Gym. Im not excited." Y/N groaned.

"Me too, I think it's just Giyuu, and the fact that we have to stand in the scorching sun." Muichiro said. "Yeah, totally the second one." Y/N said.  The bell rang as they said their goodbyes/see you later.

__________________

"Everyone in a line, hurry." Giyuu demanded, he blew his whistle, probably for the billionth time today. "We're playing dodgeball today, count off, go!" The line counted 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12... until everyone had a number. "Evens on that side odds on the other." Giyuu shouted.

Everyone scattered, not wasting a second. "I'm sure everyone knows how to play, if you don't, oh well." Giyuu said. He blew his whistle signifying to start. Y/N was on the evens team with a few people she knew. Her classmate Aoi: her family owns a gourmet restaurant chain called "Zaki", Kanao: she was adopted by Kanae and Shinobu and their family owned many hospitals and medical pharmacies in the area, Nezuko: the girl she bumped into today, her family sells coal, matches, fire pits, anything to do with fire. A few other people too although Y/N didn't know their names.

A boy stepped up, the first person to throw a ball and it went straight past Y/N's head. She stepped forward and threw a ball at someone and didn't miss. The whole game went by awfully quickly. The last two standing, obviously had to be Muichiro and Y/N. (A Y/N moment yk (;   )

Muichiro stepped and threw a ball at Y/N's legs, she dodged then threw one at his arm. After a minute they went back and forth until Y/N threw the final ball, it touched his right arm. "Evens win. Go shower!" Giyuu exclaimed. Y/N walked beside Muichiro.

"Next time watch the balls surrounding you." Y/N said with a wink. His face gained a light pink blush. "It was probably a fluke, I could beat you any day." Muichiro said smugly. "Does that include today or not?" Y/N asked. He let out a defeated sigh. 

____________________

At last it was the end of the surprisingly eventful school day. Y/N walked to the car, she was being picked up by the Tokito's. "Hi Yuichiro." Y/N greeted.

"Hm."

Y/N smiled and looked out the window to admire the large school. "Muichiro hasn't came yet?" Y/N asked. "Does it really look like it?" Yuichiro asked. "Thought so." Y/N replied. They waited at least 15 minutes for Muichiro to come out of the school.

Once he finally did he was walking down the stairs of the school. Not by himself, but with a girl. A pretty girl.

"Hey Yuichiro. Who's that girl Muichiro's walking with?" Y/N asked. He looked up. "Ugh, just some annoying girl in our math class, think her name is Kermi, Kemi, Akemi? I don't really care. Mui talks to her a lot though." Yuichiro said. "Interesting." Y/N said.

She couldn't keep her eyes off of them. Her stomach was turning or churning, whatever. They continued to talk at the bottom of the school steps. Then Muichiro walked her to her car, she whispered something into his ear, he smiled, and to top it all off she grabbed his jaw and kissed him on his cheek.

Y/N looked away and down at her lap. She felt a hot wet sting in her eyes which rolled down her cheeks. Why was she acting this way for a boy she just met? She couldn't like him, no way. She just met him, right? It's the right way to do things.

___________________

.