𐫱 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ 𐫱

"Let's go eat."

Y/N, still in a flustered state, didn't move an inch. "Are you coming?" Muichiro asked in amusement. "Yes, yes, I'm going now." Y/N said.

They walked toward the kitchen. "So what do you know how to make?" Muichiro asked. "Excuse me? I don't know how to cook shit." Y/N laughed.  "Aren't you in the baking club? Wouldn't that connect with cooking?" Muichiro asked. "Baking is different from cooking. I never learned how to cook, I thought you did." Y/N stated.

"I know how to make some things I guess. They're not as good as a chef's but I could try." Muichiro said. "Great let's begin!" Y/N exclaimed.

___________________

"Finally! That took us wayyy to long." Muichiro chuckled. They made two bowls of traditional ramen. "Let's eat in the living room!" Y/N said. "Your parents don't mind?" Muichiro asked. "They're not here, I don't think it matters." Y/N claimed.

They moved to the living room leaving the kitchen in a horrid state. "Oh! Let's watch Kimetsu No Yaiba. I heard it's a really good show!" Y/N exclaimed. "You sound really excited about all of this." Muichiro grinned.

"I am. I don't get to hangout with anyone like this other than my few friends so I try to have fun." Y/N said while grabbing the remote. "My parents don't really talk to me other than in the mornings and occasionally dinner so I don't have anyone to talk to at home you know?" Y/N said.

"I know how you feel. My parents work 24/7, my mom is a designer so I rarely see her, and my dad can be difficult to talk to while he's at work." Muichiro sighed. "You have a twin though, at least you have some company." Y/N said. "I guess but Yuichiro can be an ass sometimes. He's not very brotherly." Muichiro stated.

Y/N took a sip of her ramen. "I have an older brother too except he's 12 years older than me and he works in the states. I haven't seen him in about 2 years." Y/N said. "Wow, you don't seem like the type to have a sibling." Muichiro stated as he took a sip of his ramen. "And what I don't get is why parents have kids so far apart, it's crazy." She smiled. "I think one of us was an accident."

The two laughed and conversed for the rest of the evening. "What time is it?" Y/N asked. "7:56. I should get going." Muichiro said. "I had fun, we should meet up again sometime."

Y/N smiled, "We definitely should."

They got up and she led him towards the door. "Give me a call if you need anything." Y/N offered. "I will, see you later!" He went up to Y/N and placed a soft kiss on her cheek, then stepped outside.

Y/N stared in shock as the kiss lingered on her cheek. Muichiro looked back and waved as he got into the car.

_________________

.