𐫱 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪ 𐫱

"They don't get it Hinata! They just don't! Why would they do this to me, I don't even know who the boy is!" Y/N exclaimed. They were out shopping, and Hinata said it would calm Y/N down. So far it hadn't. "Let's recap, your parents said they want you to marry this boy?" "Muichiro." "Muichiro. You don't know him at all, but it's for business." Hinata said.

"Yes, for business. What kind of business is marriage?" Y/N said. "Well actually its pretty common." Hinata replied. "What? I don't get it." Y/N asked. "Well my parents are an arranged marriage, so is my brother. You don't necessarily have to love him, just marry him. Plus both of my parents are having affairs. My mom only cares if my dad is home for dinner or other family events." Hinata claimed.

"See I don't want that Hinata. I want to find love, affection, passion. Things like that." Y/N said. "You watch to many romance movies, calm down." Hinata replied.

_________________

They were done shopping when Y/N got a text from an unknown number.

—————————-
Unknown:
Hi.
Is this Y/N L/N?

Y/N:
Yes.
Who is this?

Unknown:
It's Muichiro.
I wanted to know if
you're free today to talk
about the "thing"?
——————————

Y/N looked at the time: 12:38.

——————————
Y/N:
What time?

__________________

Y/N found herself at a coffee shop with the boy. "Thanks for meeting with me." Muichiro said. "No problem, now why did you bring me here?" Y/N asked. "I just wanted to sort some things out, the first thing is I don't think we should tell anyone at school." Muichiro said.

"If you don't mind me asking, why not?" Y/N asked. "Well I don't want to sound arrogant but I'm kind of well known in the school." Muichiro replied. Y/N's face expressed what she needed to say, "So you're telling me you're popular right." She said in an almost sarcastic tone.

"Yea kind of but its not because I'm embarrassed, I just don't want anyone to think bad about you." Muichiro said. "You mean your fangirls? Assuming you have them." Y/N said. "Well yea, I hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all, I know how the girls at our school can be." Y/N said. "Although it's kind of cheesy... I digress."

Once they're finished they head outside. "Thanks for inviting me. I had a great time." Y/N said. "No problem, it was fun! We should do this again." Muichiro said. They said their goodbyes and went off.

____________________

.