━ 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

•·················🪐·················•

EXTENDED SUMMARY . . .

•·················🪐·················•

❝ people blossom all the time,

always finding something worth their while

i soon hope that i can enjoy

and live my life to that full potential. ❞

━━ understanding of her, SUKI SENJU

   SUKI SENJU NEVER THOUGHT her life would become so difficult

   SUKI SENJU NEVER THOUGHT her life would become so difficult. A young girl who thought her life would be so simple—just like other shinobis. Train until you reach the age of Genin, became a Chunin, and take on the last role of becoming a Jonin and taking on a team. Heck, even at some point Suki believed she could take on her great grandfather's footsteps and become a Hokage just like him. The life she lived was easy, train with her grandparents and learn their strategies to the best she could, to come home to help out with her mother and take on her interest in gardening. As she thought, life would be so simple.

   With her skills in battle becoming quite noticeable, and the intelligence she bore, Suki was quickly scouted into the ANBU. As the girl aged and climbed up the ranks in the organization, She could have been considered a young prodigy. With Danzō Shimura taking an immediate interest in the Senju girl, she was soon placed into the Root System.

   She did not understand the extremity of the Root System would be, the extreme blackmailing she faced at a young age, and the pain she endured. There was no more need to sugarcoat her life, everything she faced was pure difficulty. With continuous tasks, a couple years later after the massacre of the Uchiha clan, Danzō Shimura wants to learn more about one of the former Leaf Ninjas. Placing the new plans into Suki's hands, she now has to figure out a way to infiltrate the Akatsuki, successfully.

   To do so successfully was going to be hard work and planning, Suki knew the bonds she kept in Konoha could become no more. Watching family and friends know her as someone who was a traitor did not exactly feel right to her. She knew she had limited options left. But in the end, Suki knew the only thing she could do is to balance out everything, Akatsuki, ANBU, and managing time for her cousin, Hayami.

   With problems after problems, the young girl who used to take care of summer flowers is now placed in a new organization filled with trouble & terrorism. But with her time in the Akatsuki, Suki Senju soon learns to ignore the plans she was entrusted with. As she takes a sentimental connection to an individual just like her, Suki finds herself understanding the reasoning of one of her former comrades, Itachi Uchiha.

• • •